THE Open Championship

BigG67
BigG67 Posts: 582
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
Not The British Open, nor The Open Golf Championship....one of the very few British sporting events that are seen as the highest level globally.

I love this time of year, Wimbledon, the Tour, The Open, it just doesn't get any better :D

Comments

• Ernesider
    Ernesider Posts: 300
    BigG67 wrote:
    Not The British Open, nor The Open Golf Championship....one of the very few British sporting events that are seen as the highest level globally.

I love this time of year, Wimbledon, the Tour, The Open, it just doesn't get any better :D

Agreed just watched Rory finish 1 over - not bad. Over to the tour to see what Contador
    does today. Just watched a minor crash 60 Km to go
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Ernesider wrote:
    BigG67 wrote:

Agreed just watched Rory finish 1 over - not bad. Over to the tour to see what Contador
    does today. Just watched a minor crash 60 Km to go

Please, please, please do not do that without a spoiler alert.

I thought I was safe going onto a thread about golf and British sporting events.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    BigG67 wrote:

No mention of cricket...shame on you! :x
  • BigG67
    BigG67 Posts: 582
    BigG67 wrote:

No mention of cricket...shame on you! :x

Sorry.. :oops: you're right. Even for a Sweaty Sock I do like a bit of cricket. If it'd been ANOTHER Ashes summer then perfect. Still it'll be a harder test against India.