The Noncontentious Thread

gmb
gmb Posts: 456
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
I've noticed recently that there are complaints in many of the threads (I'm referring here to Girls in Knitwear etc.) where people have been upset by the content.

I'm hoping to start a thread where there is only harmony and agreement between all brothers, sisters and any other classification that one may want to label oneself.

This thread should include discussion, or statements that can only be agreed with.

Let's see how long this thread can continue without any arguing. I'm very confident that this can be a long-running and vital contribution to Cake Stop.

Okay, I'll start with a couple of examples :-

1. Most people on this site are interested in cycling in one form or another.

2. Being able to read is an advantage when browsing internet forums.

3. Religion should be outlawed.

There, anyone else?
Trying Is The First Step Towards Failure

De Rosa Milanino :-
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78 ... -00148.jpg

Comments

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    I don't agree with any of that....
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    This thread needs more tits.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Don't worry, they'll be along in the minute to complain about it.
  • esspeebee
    esspeebee Posts: 174
    Why do you hate the illiterate? They're people too, you know.
  • Fenred
    Fenred Posts: 428
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    Don't worry, they'll be along in the minute to complain about it.

POTD!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • gmb
    esspeebee wrote:
    Why do you hate the illiterate? They're people too, you know.

I don't hate them, they just seem to burn better...

• BarryBonds
    BarryBonds Posts: 344
    i want the nipples, this is offfensivley bland
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    Harmony? **** off you ****ing hippy, stuff harmony up your ****ing **** you ****

*edit* forgot the :wink:
  • gmb
    Harmony? **** off you ****ing hippy, stuff harmony up your ****ing **** you ****

*edit* forgot the :wink:

Mam? Is that you?

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Whoa guys.

This is supposed to be the non-contentious thread where I can feel able to bond with the low-life that inhabit the Cake Shop. I'm continually disappointed at the lack of intelligence and manners shown by Cake Shoppers and have always assumed that it's a result of the general ignorance demonstrated by cyclists, shown by their regular displays of terrible riding, jumping red lights and doing stunts and wheelies wherever they like.

I want this thread to succeed so I can have a good reason to stop hating you ignorant bunch of illiterate opinionistas with tit fetishes.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    GMB wrote:
    I've noticed recently that there are complaints in many of the threads (I'm referring here to Girls in Knitwear etc.) where people have been upset by the content.

I'm hoping to start a thread where there is only harmony and agreement between all brothers, sisters and any other classification that one may want to label oneself.

This thread should include discussion, or statements that can only be agreed with.

Let's see how long this thread can continue without any arguing. I'm very confident that this can be a long-running and vital contribution to Cake Stop.

There, anyone else?
    Whilst I agree, I asume that in a noncontentious thread, this one's a joke :D

That said, if this is an acurate depiction of what religion can offer, I'm in !

sexy-nun.jpg
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • gmb
    MattC59 wrote:
    GMB wrote:

There, anyone else?
    Whilst I agree, I asume that in a noncontentious thread, this one's a joke :D

That said, if this is an acurate depiction of what religion can offer, I'm in !

sexy-nun.jpg

"Calling Sister Midnight,
    What can I do about my dreams"

I went to a Catholic school where my teachers were nuns. I must have left before this lady started....

• This thread needs more tits.

Just for you - tits in knitwear

Knitted-tits
  • gmb
    This thread seems to be veering off topic. Remember, it's for statements/discussions that can only be agreed with:-

Johnny Cash's version of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails is even more beautiful than the original.

Neptune is (currently) the most far flung planet in our Solar System.

Assisted suicide is a good thing.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Neptune is 1 year old. Well a year since it's discovery. Happy birthday Neptune.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Neptune is 1 year old. Well a year since it's discovery. Happy birthday Neptune.

Yes happy birthday neptune. Still needs more tits though.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • gmb
    Veronese68 wrote:

A Neptunian year that is!!

• shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    GMB - you've picked a union for a username, you're obviously a lefty, strikemonger, guardian reading enemy of those trying to get us out of the mess that the previous lot left us in.

non contentious - Ha :wink: (Joking honest)

Agree on Hurt too, but I'd love to have heard him sing it 20 years earlier - I think he pulled back on the 'what have I become' and 'my empire of dirt' lines - there could be real venom in there, but I think he'd slowed up and got a bit more philosophical by the time he recorded it.

Also think his version of Personal Jesus p***es all over Bono's (but then I think doing that should be compulsory if you ever meet Bono in person)
  • gmb
    Also think his version of Personal Jesus p***es all over Bono's (but then I think doing that should be compulsory if you ever meet Bono in person)

Personal Jesus was by Depeche Mode, those lords of dark synth magnificence from Basildon!

Totally agree with the Bono sentiments though. Especially as U2 have tried to steal every good idea Depeche came up with since releasing Violator.

• OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    A good dump is better than bad sex.
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • gmb

+1. As a married man I look forward to a good dump more than that "special night" I know is coming when the wife has a bath :D

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,218

I thought it was a good dump makes bad sex.
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    A good w@nk certainly is.
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    GMB wrote:

Personal Jesus was by Depeche Mode, those lords of dark synth magnificence from Basildon!

You are right, dunno where that came from :oops:
  • woodnut
    woodnut Posts: 562
    It's fair to say that Elvis Presley had a good singing voice.

Autumn is right up there in the top 4 seasons.

Mohammed is Jesus.
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    This is comedy gold! keep it up chaps!

:lol:
  • GMB wrote:

+1. As a married man I look forward to a good dump more than that "special night" I know is coming when the wife has a bath :D

Sounds like a crap arrangement dude
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    GMB wrote:

Don't care who did the original but Mariyn Mansons version is by far the best.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • gmb
    GMB wrote:

Sounds like a crap arrangement dude

It's not so bad. The wife's sister is very accomodating... :wink:

• gmb
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    GMB wrote:

Don't care who did the original but Mariyn Mansons version is by far the best.

Love n hugs

DD
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ?????

This is supposed to be non-contentious...