Euro lottery draw (8/7/11)

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
Have you had a go
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    Never have, Never will. That's any lottery, not just this one.
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    i'm in. If I win I'll you all a new bike.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    I gamble a fair bit on sports but I'd never gamble on the lottery.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    i'm in. If I win I'll you all a new bike.

Not buy? Build? Show you all? WHAT! This is a Lottery! :)
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    I've already won the lottery by being born an Englishman............
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Lucan wrote:
    Never have, Never will. That's any lottery, not just this one.

Am only in the syndicate at work on the very slim chance that I will be the only bugger turning up one Monday morning.
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    I buy a (un) lucky dip for the Euro, don't want to be cast into the trap of putting same line on for chance i decide to stop then the inevitable happens. Anyway should i be lucky enough to win tomorrow i will share quite a bit of my new found wealth with you all on here, to make the transaction of a huge cash gift go fast and smoothly, p.m. me your bank details and any passwords, and i will do the rest :wink:
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    I have bought a ticket(lucky dip) To be honest I have most of what I want from this life and most of that didn't need money to get it. Winning the money would make it possible to bring some happiness and joy to others less fortunate. I'm a big believer of education and I would love to be able to fund disadvantaged kids through university or to help fund schools for the poor in the third world.
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    Syndicate & would be keeping very little for me, theres lots of good that could happen sifh 160odd million
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Personally I'm glad that there are so many people out there subsidising those of us who can do the maths
  • richk
    richk Posts: 564
    dont know why i might want to? is it a stupidly large sum?
    There is no secret ingredient...
  • pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    I will be having a go today, I know the likelihood of winning is very low but I am having a particularly bad time at work at the moment and having the ticket in my desk drawer allows me to dream for at least today that I may not have to return on Monday.

What a lovely thought :D
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    RichK wrote:
    dont know why i might want to? is it a stupidly large sum?

Yeah.

£168 million.

The guy who I sit in front of actually said this:

"I'm gonna buy 20! If I don't win, I'll genuinely be really annoyed and p!ssed off"

Edit: Then again, this is the same guy that said, in all seriousness, "I was BORN to inherit millions" and "I'm the world's best at long lunches".
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    188,000,000 Euros sounds better, altho with the current climate in Greece,Ireland, Portugal etc.

Unless your'e in a syndicate can't see the point in buying loads of tickets, the odds of you winning are exactly the same.

Just out of curiousity which bank would you trust to put your winnings in?

ah, dreams..................................................... :wink:
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I wouldn't bother buying any more tickets, 'cause I'm going to win and I wouldn't want you all wasting your money :D

When I win, there will be the usual spending spree, including a very nice house with plenty of room to house the classic cars I'll buy and all the bikes I'll buy.

I may also employ someone to feed me grapes.

The money won't change me though :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    brin wrote:

Just out of curiousity which bank would you trust to put your winnings in?

Coutts? :P

Holds the Queen's money, backed by the state.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    markos1963 wrote:
    I have bought a ticket(lucky dip) To be honest I have most of what I want from this life and most of that didn't need money to get it. Winning the money would make it possible to bring some happiness and joy to others less fortunate. I'm a big believer of education and I would love to be able to fund disadvantaged kids through university or to help fund schools for the poor in the third world.

You need this, not a lottery ticket -

Miss World PHILIPPINES Beauty Pageant 2011CONTESTANT ENTRY FORMGENERAL INFORMATIONFull Name

(as in Philippine Passport or NSO Birth Certificate)Family Name First Name Middle Name Nickname

Age Date of Birth

(month/date/year)

Passport NumberORNSO Authenticated Birth Certificate NumberDate of Issue Date of ExpirationCitizenshipPermanent Home Address

House/Unit No. Street Name Barangay City/Province

Present Home Address

Home Phone No. Mobile No.Work Phone No. Email Add.Height Weight Bust Waist HipsDress Size Shoe Size Swimsuit SizeFAMILY BACKGROUNDName Occupation Address Contact DetailsFatherMotherLegal Guardian(if any)

If parents are separated, who has legal custody (if applicant is a minor):
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    I would buy my own weight in Coke get a coach load of fit burds and invite all my mates around to the entire floor in a hotel that I had rented and just get so trashed that I would probably require emergency medical treatment to keep me alive.
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    Aggieboy wrote:
    markos1963 wrote:

Miss World PHILIPPINES Beauty Pageant 2011CONTESTANT ENTRY FORMGENERAL INFORMATIONFull Name

(as in Philippine Passport or NSO Birth Certificate)Family Name First Name Middle Name Nickname

Age Date of Birth

(month/date/year)

Passport NumberORNSO Authenticated Birth Certificate NumberDate of Issue Date of ExpirationCitizenshipPermanent Home Address

Present Home Address

Home Phone No. Mobile No.Work Phone No. Email Add.Height Weight Bust Waist HipsDress Size Shoe Size Swimsuit SizeFAMILY BACKGROUNDName Occupation Address Contact DetailsFatherMotherLegal Guardian(if any)

Is that the same women who tries to invite me to be a 'friend' on MSN all the time? :D
  • MattC59
    Aggieboy wrote:
    markos1963 wrote:

Age Date of Birth

(month/date/year)

Present Home Address

Ooooh............... you cynical bu66er, you :wink::lol:
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    I would buy my own weight in Coke get a coach load of fit burds and invite all my mates around to the entire floor in a hotel that I had rented and just get so trashed that I would probably require emergency medical treatment to keep me alive.

Isn't that what Micheal Carroll did? I think he's now sweeping roads for a living. Talk about blow a good opportunity.
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339

Isn't that what Micheal Carroll did? I think he's now sweeping roads for a living. Talk about blow a good opportunity.

Sweeping roads? I thought he was playing for Liverpool :?
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Lucan wrote:

Sweeping roads? I thought he was playing for Liverpool :?

Come on. Even an ex-convict, chav, lager lout, UDA supporting, crack taking, prostitute using, low life has standards.
  • MattC59
    It would appear that there has been a problem with the lottery, as I didn't win. I tried calling Wiggle to complain, but as yet, they haven't answered. I can only assume that is because everyone on BR is also trying to get through to them.