My bike (Pinarello Dogma 60.1

JasonA
JasonA Posts: 26
edited July 2011 in Your road bikes
Dogma 60.1, Zipp 404 Firecrest tubs, full Dura Ace, S-works shallow drop carbon bars, pinarello tape, Dura Ace pedals, Fizik saddle. Happy days....

5864437516_9234e338bb_z.jpg

Comments

• Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    pinarellodogma601.jpgPhew what a scorcher! Now, how come you're smart enough to have a job that pays enough so you can afford that, but can't pop an image in your post, eh? :wink:
  • JasonA
    Good point now sorted. To be honest, I spend my time working as a fitness and nutrionist and dont spend time learning how to load the odd image on the internet. Thanks however and yes it is a scorcher. :D
  • gaddster
    gaddster Posts: 401
    Beautiful bike! Needs to be in big ring surely?! hehe :)
    ARTHUR
    "Hello oh great one"
    LARRY
    "Are you talking to me or my ass?"
  • markshaw77
    markshaw77 Posts: 437
    wow - that's an absolute beauty!
  • JasonA
    gaddster wrote:

Very good he he; it spends most of it's time in the big ring when out on the road. Like any Pro cyclist would tell you, when not in use keep the chain slack it will only prolong it's life. There you go a tip; take heed! :wink:
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    JasonA wrote:
    gaddster wrote:

Very good he he; it spends most of it's time in the big ring when out on the road. Like any Pro cyclist would tell you, when not in use keep the chain slack it will only prolong it's life. There you go a tip; take heed! :wink:

er, chain tension is usually managed by the rear mech...not by gear selection...
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    using snake oil also makes you go faster
  • canbakay
    canbakay Posts: 282
    come onnn everyone knows tiger blood makes u go fastest :D

beautiful bike - ive got a ver similar set up but some paint jobs on the way!
    Dogma
    Madone
    R3
    Point Reyes
    Raleigh Burner
    Boris
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    Pseudonym wrote:
    JasonA wrote:
    gaddster wrote:

er, chain tension is usually managed by the rear mech...not by gear selection...

Same thing really. You are just acting like a retard. Jealous or something ?

Great bike. Good luck to you and enjoy. One of the greatest bikes ever made. Nice one.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    edited June 2011
    Same thing really. You are just acting like a retard. Jealous or something ?

Great bike. Good luck to you and enjoy. One of the greatest bikes ever made. Nice one.

sorry - are you talking to me..? The mech keeps the chain at a constant tension, regardless of gear choice - that's what I'm saying.

Jealous? No - why would I be? - I have my own bikes....
  • maxlite
    maxlite Posts: 293
    Wow, lovely bike, what size frame is it?
    Cervelo R5
    Cinelli Saetta
    Giant XTC
    Raleigh Classic
  • rude-dog
    rude-dog Posts: 67
    looks cracking with the zipps!
  • leeroy72
    leeroy72 Posts: 330
    Happy days indeed - mind you, looks a little on the small side for you, perhaps you would like to donate it to me??

Top bike mate.... 8)
    Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    Ohh, no SKY stickers - great ! I assume it eaither comes without stickers or you can remove the ruddy things. I like the 'blue' scheme, but the SKY advertising would put me off.

Nice machine - Weight ?
  • nferrar
    nferrar Posts: 2,511
    I might be going blind but I can't actually see any Sky stickers on it (although I did think there were a couple on Dogma's in the replica finish)
  • JRooke
    JRooke Posts: 243
    spent a week building a lot of these, they are very heavy for such a top end bike
  • x8swift9x
    x8swift9x Posts: 268
    Tyre logos/valve set up perfectly. Nice touch!

How do you find the zipp cages, thinking of putting some on my Felt.
    Road: Felt AR0, Di2
    Touring/commute: Dolan Multricross
    TT: PX Exocet Sold because it was like a sail in the wind (sh*t)
  • Zoomer37
    Zoomer37 Posts: 725
    Beast of a bike
    JRooke wrote:
    spent a week building a lot of these, they are very heavy for such a top end bike

Really? Whats the weight on this frame about 950g? You must build some expensive bikes if you think thats heavy
  • canbakay
    its not 950 - thats the weight without paint...pinarellos, like colnagos have several layers of paint. My dogma frame+fork+headset came to about 1850-1900g if i remember right! (size 58)
    Dogma
    Madone
    R3
    Point Reyes
    Raleigh Burner
    Boris
  • canbakay
    in fact, in this price range i cant think of any other frame thats this heavy - you win some you lose some...mine came to about 6.67 with 303/404s...

but seriously whats the weight of this one?
    Dogma
    Madone
    R3
    Point Reyes
    Raleigh Burner
    Boris
  • GoldenBear
    GoldenBear Posts: 120
    I really like the look of this. I wish I could buy one let alone be good enough to ride it!
  • Thats a beautiful bike

What are you planning to do with it?