"Hypothetically Could I......." Thread

Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
without any shame and remorse i am stealing a format for a thread, and so what shoot me!

Everything that you've always wondered but wouldnt actual do can recieve crud catcher critique.

So hypothetically, say i were the model employee, hitting targets, exceeding expectations and all that jazz, is it acceptible to tap up my boss daughter? she is legal, fit and ui've seen her out a few times.

What do you think?

Comments

• explosifpete
    explosifpete Posts: 1,327
    I say go for it, :P
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Smash her till she can't stand mate...
  • explosifpete
    explosifpete Posts: 1,327
    Smash her till she can't stand mate...

quite the charmer
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Always :p Ladies i'm here all week :p
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    But in reality you are posting in crudcatcher, so are a useless employee, missing targets, disappointing everyone, and generally rubbish.
    Might as well have a go at her, you are probably going to get fired sooner or later anyway.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Kaise
    cooldad wrote:
    But in reality you are posting in crudcatcher, so are a useless employee, missing targets, disappointing everyone, and generally rubbish.
    Might as well have a go at her, you are probably going to get fired sooner or later anyway.

finally an answer more suited to the CC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    In short, answer is no, you couldn't, your a crudder, therefore either mentally or physically deficient in some way
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    Do it, ditch it, Head at a certain angle with said lime and string etc..
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Do it, it the full knowledge that the boss has been shafting you since you started. Quite possibly literally if you're a member of the catholic church.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Take her. And bang her hard. If your boss complains, rape him too.
  • Kaise
    This is a thread for everyones questions, regarding hypothetical situations they always were afraid to discuss out load

Hypothetically speaking would be acceptible to take his wife as well as she is a bit of a hotty??
  • Anonymous
    Of course. Take them all at the same time. Have a vaseline coated mad orgy. If you do well enough, not only will you be invited back for more regular fun, but you'll also get a pay rise, most likely.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    GhallTN6 wrote:
    Do it, ditch it, Head at a certain angle with said lime and string etc..

+ potato (in the back doors)
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Well in the typical situation of tapping up the boss' daughter, you've got to be careful, see in a court of law(lessness) you're given a less harsh punishment if you 'fess up and apologise with conviction, so after you've broken through first base with her, inform your boss that you've been pleasuring her, and for the fact you have kept her happy and fulfilled which he failed to do in his social climbing you should be given a pay rise and a company car......with which you'll buy more rohypnol to seduce her with and a bigger car so she doesn't bang her head while pounding one for six out of her !

:D
  • Fully-sprung
    Fully-sprung Posts: 670
    I'm sure she'd be really happy, you'd make her hole weak.
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Not as weak as your jokes.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Shag her is the @$$ and if the boss ever confronts you about it, remind him he does it to you every payday....
  • tlw1
    Shag her is the @$$ and if the boss ever confronts you about it, remind him he does it to you every payday....

Does that not count as a bonus?
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    I think its disgraceful how degrading you all are about women.

Should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • For what it's worth I give you my blessing. But you have to scream "decepticons deploy" at the moment when you erm.... Deploy your decepticons
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Can I do it in my Soundwave voice? All the ladies like Soundwave.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Briggo wrote:
    I think its disgraceful how degrading you all are about women.

Should be ashamed of yourselves.

I for one shall not be made out to be derogatory of the totty :o
  • Soundwave is fine..... Megatron is better...... Star scream is not acceptable
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    FFS PICS
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    nicklouse wrote:
    FFS PICS

HTH:

Soundwave.jpg
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Anonymous
    Soundwave is fine..... Megatron is better...... Star scream is not acceptable
    It appears that you've turned a thread about the beautiful act of slaughtering a beautiful girl's innocence, into a thread about a children's robot film..
    Shame on you. Really.
  • Soundwave is fine..... Megatron is better...... Star scream is not acceptable
    It appears that you've turned a thread about the beautiful act of slaughtering a beautiful girl's innocence, into a thread about a children's robot film..
    Shame on you. Really.
    I apologise, I realised my error. It was all I could do not to post a picture of sound wave. I had to put my iPad down, luckily northwind has saved me from myself. In an effort to get back on topic , and make up for my transgressions perhaps I can provide a lime and a piece of string for the op. I'm sure he can think of something to do with it.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Sorry guys i was asleep last night, what have I missed, has he MTFU'ed and raped her yet or pussiedout and just had a Hillary Swank?. I'd read for myself but I saw robots and just knew I'd end up tired and confused at this time of the morning
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    Gazlar wrote:
    Sorry guys i was asleep last night, what have I missed, has he MTFU'ed and raped her yet or pussiedout and just had a Hillary Swank?. I'd read for myself but I saw robots and just knew I'd end up tired and confused at this time of the morning

He is now seeing the boss instead
  • Kaise
    matthew h wrote:
    He is now seeing the boss instead

he had limes on his desk, i couldnt resist.........