Garmin-Cervelo TDF kit

sonny73
sonny73 Posts: 2,203
edited July 2011 in Pro race

Comments

• durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    nice!
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    the bottom half wouldnt look out of place on a golf course. Like the sting in the tail though.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    Cycling Weekly recently suggested there were going to be a few new kits for the tour, so far thats Sky and Garmin, wonder if there are any more?
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    Slightly worried what the shorts might looks like. Hoping they don't have matching blue argyle ones!
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Jeez.........the argyle is back with a vengance!
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Love it - Where can i get one from?
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Whilst I prefer their regular all black and blue kit, this is a refreshing change and it's nice to see them listening to their fans and going back to their 'Argyle' roots.

Certainly will make them stand out a bit better in the throng.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    Good to see the argyle back. Like it or loathe it, it's part of Garmin's identity. Garmin without argyle is like Euskaltel or Rabobank without orange.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Slightly worried what the shorts might looks like. Hoping they don't have matching blue argyle ones!
    Here you go, thankfully they are black: http://www.shopslipstreamsports.com/201 ... short.html

mag_regtdfbibs2.jpg
  • cogidubnus
    cogidubnus Posts: 860
    Yay black a lucky escape for us all
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,227
    Awful.

At least it's not black though.
  • alan_sherman
    alan_sherman Posts: 1,157
    Why can't they have a single kit for the whole season? It is getting like football with the ridiculous home / away / home but a Wednesday night / away against a team with a z in their name / home but the cat had its nadgers taken off during a full moon special edition limited run signed by the donkey..... kit merry-go-round.
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    Why can't they have a single kit for the whole season? It is getting like football with the ridiculous home / away / home but a Wednesday night / away against a team with a z in their name / home but the cat had its nadgers taken off during a full moon special edition limited run signed by the donkey..... kit merry-go-round.

Or ... If you own a Cervelo, a nice addition to your summer kit ...

I don't have a Cervelo so can't buy it ... Sadly ... and youndon't get mitts to go with the black Liquigas kit so that's a no go as well ...
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    A Garmin Kit without argyle jsut doesn't seem normal. I prefer this this more then the standard season at least.

I cant make my mind up who is my fav kit now. I just wish Liquigas went back to the loud lime kits. So bland this year :(
  • cogidubnus
    Euskatel every time!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    I like the kit, but looks like a lot of teams with white/blue kit for the tour. Sky have done well to stay in Black, they'll be easy to spot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Nice to see the arglye back not something i would wear,but i still like it.
  • Seanos
    Seanos Posts: 301
    Transitions, Tata and Holoweska aren't getting much exposrure for their money are they? They might as well have printed their names in invisible ink
  • cogidubnus
    They prob don't pay alot of money
  • paggnr
    paggnr Posts: 101
    I work for TATA and the money whilst not massive for a global company still represents a significant outlay for the sport.

I ride a Cervelo so the BIG benefit for me is the cupboard full of top end Castelli kit both old Cervelo Test Team nad now Garmin-Cervelo :lol:
    Cheers
    Pagey
    "Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades." -Eddy Merckx
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016

I don't have a Cervelo so can't buy it ... Sadly ...

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If you like it, wear it! Jeez
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962

I don't have a Cervelo so can't buy it ... Sadly ...

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If you like it, wear it! Jeez

Maybe it's OK if you have a Garmin?