Өглөөний мэнд (Good Morning)

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Our Good Morning is brought to you In Mongolian today), yes the thread that not onlt greets, but also imforms, or so I like to think.

Anyway, yes good morning and welcome to Wednesdays edition of the crudcatcher, I forecast that today you'll laugh, you'll cry but you'll finish the day richer for the experience.

So what's my day got in store you ask? well thankyou for asking, I shall tell you. I'm at work for a portion of it as per usual, but have no idea where that involves me visiting as of yet. after that I nitent to head off to the gymnasium to add some tone and definition to my body, before returning home to cook Pork chops in a Cilantro cream sauce with vegetables. after that I shall be off to bed in preparation to do it all again tomorrow.

Until later, tarrah a bit bicycle.gif
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Mornin'

I've got a ton to do at work but since I've been steadily working all week I'm on top of it. Unlike my 2 colleagues who have moaned, whined and bitched all farking day, everyday these last 2 weeks and who both ended up having to stay late last night to catch up as I smugly left on time. :lol:
    ...to cook Pork chops in a Cilantro cream sauce with vegetables.

I'm going to Gaz's for dinner as that sounds proper tasty.

Laters y'all.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    привет мусор ловец!!

and welcome to the peak of the week, from lunch time its all down hill to the weekend! W00T!

Had a minor skirmish with miss k last night, all resolved this morning with a bit or you know, so all is good this way!

In other news i start the new job on monday but at the moment i dont have a firm contract after the 27th August so i am chasing this atm, also i need the piece of paper saying i have my rate rise as well. Other than that i need to make myself look productive and get some work done.

Tonight i shall be running home from work, this will equat to 22km in 3 days, not bad not bad all
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I warmly embraced my lurgy, cupped it's head gently in my hands and slowly pushed my thumbs into it's eyes, as I hissed 'I'm taking back my body, m**********r'.

My lurg is now in a ditch near the memorial park with its head backwards, as is the style in these parts. I left a slice of lime as a calling card.

Good to be back on the bike again! Anyone for bacons? 8)

Good news on the job, Kaiser.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots,

Well, back into the routine after a few days of leave.
    Off to Brizzle today to see a certain police force digital forensics unit
    Then off to a hospital in Bournemouth on business related matters too
    Basingstoke residence tonight, then I'll head back up to the Worst Midlands residence tomorrow after a day in the Surrey office.

Noticed this morning that I have a broken spoke on the AM bike's rear wheel.
    Wondering if the bike shop will find a replacement or completely replace all the spokes? I'm not fussy, so the spoke doesn't have to match whats on the back wheel already.

No riding this weekend sadly,.,,
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Off to Brizzle today to see a certain police force digital forensics unit

say hello to a woman (fnar fnar) called katy lewis if she still works there, 5'5", dusky red hair and a cute face, although i think you may look at her other "assets" before noticing the aforementioned!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Today I am glowing red with sunburn after the wifes kind offer of my help to set up sports day at the kids school yesterday. Dropped them off at 8.30 & got home at 16:45 :evil: Actually had a giggle.

Back to work today and its a case of fun, just waiting to be openned. Got to do some studying later, but not really in the mood.
  • Bore da!

Going to be a long day today... deadline week :(

Payday tomorrow though :D
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning

Exam this morning. Bricking it slightly,

Revision this afternoon.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning

Exam this morning. Bricking it slightly,

Revision this afternoon.

Laters

Good luck - got my first exams in years in October, let me know if you pass yours. If so, I might be on for revision tips!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    meetings, meetings and more meetings today.

Ankle's on the mend, but I'm still limping like a gout ridden Tory.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning all. Went for a mellow (ie slow) ride round the Chase last night. It was a beautiful evening, very relaxing cruising round @ 7/10 instead of going for it everywhere.

Have a good one
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning poofters....well a day at home for me...then a long drive to Poole as I am working at head office for a few days..then off the Brizzle to stay with the otherhalfs parents then up at trhe crack of dawn on Saturday for the Goodwood Festival of Speed....just heard the weather and all is looking good....

Hope you're all well...stay safe and don't get mashed or mangled...
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Mehning

Ankle was as swollen as a fat, bald & ugly man's w4ng in a p0rn shop last night + Hot photographer is acting like a kid in a sweety shop + getting emails on POF from the FWF's = me being most p1ssed off with the world today.

Laters
    FoxC
  • Naka Subaa Se - Gambian - Olof tribe - for Good Morning.

After most of the day in Economy Class - a state not visited for a while, I spent yesterday afternoon ruining my computer connections in the office in Motown!!

Today as I prepare for my early mornng utterly slow run round the trailer park I read to my horror that the strike may prevent me geting back into the Kingdom on Friday - the same organ moaning about Somalian terrorists being able to get into the country.

Anyway an evening of Miller Lite at $2 for a pint!! I'll be prepared.

Good luck to you doing exams - I posted myO.U. at the weekend and am free of that stuff for a while.
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Just got my Spanish exam results and have passed and with a reasonable mark, yay! :D
    Next level next year now and since it's through work, it's free. 8)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    So why no good morning in Spanish? Hmm hmm well done and good luck to everyone needing luck and whatever emotional response everyone else needs. Sensible time lunchbreak for me and my god is my Ginger muffin moist today, but also quite sticky, but I've got a lovely comfy chair in the window in which to enjoy it
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • SPIRO
    SPIRO Posts: 200
    Sabah alkhair!

Today will mostly be spent stretching the legs after a awesome day round W2@Afan yesterday :D

Apart from that, chilled day off before departing to sunnier climbs for 4 weeks with work, no biking though :cry:

Have a good day all.
  • moster
    moster Posts: 121
    Morning,

I have a bit of a biff on today mainly due to appointments just turning up whenever they feel like it - my 9.30 turned up at 10.20 & at 11.20 my 11.00 phoned to say they weren't coming :x

Will give myself a talking to at lunch and have a bike ride planned tonight so things can only improve :)
    When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses, not zebras.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning-ish.

One pint of coffee down so far. Been planning my summer hols and other fun stuff so in a good mood. Now getting serious about a new bike and am going to see my local Yeti dealer in the not too distant future :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon Crudite scum.

Today i will mostly be looking out the window...
  • Thewaylander
    Afternoon Crudite scum.

Today i will mostly be looking out the window...
  • Thewaylander
    LOL stupid work interwebs playing up today, and i'm more looking out a row of 3 windows. :p
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Alwight geezaas = Basildonian for hello.

Been busy busy busy today :shock:
    Good ride last night, brother managed to have a massive stack going straight on a flat bridge with loads of run off :? All i heard was the familiure sound of crumpling bike and body and when i turned round he was still roling towards a tree along the ground. no idea how he managed that? anywhoo the tubless set up is on the bike, they roll noticably quicker? still dont understand why but it does.
    Got new bars sitting on my desk, all i need now is matching stem and i'll bung them on, that will mean the only origianal thing on my bike will be the cassette and the shifter :shock:

Only a week and a day before i head off to welshire 8)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    one long hour until hometime, crackered after my car alarm went off at 0300 and I couldnt get back to sleep..

Have now recieved my brake adaptors though so the new kit will be going on tonight.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    well interesting meetings today.

Our new Principle Management Team (PMT) had to decide how often we all sit down and bore each other to death. When the PA asked shall we have PMT monthly I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes. This meeting did not go well.

The next one to discuss the internal staffing structure I'm supposed to be taking over revealed that a- half the staff had already left, and they hadn't replaced them because they could get me to do the work and b- They've agreed 3 supervisors can leave in 2 weeks, again nobody's bothered finding replacements. Fcukwits.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    LOL stupid work interwebs playing up today, and i'm more looking out a row of 3 windows. :p

4 more and you would have Windows 7
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !