UK Team in Pink

rebs
rebs Posts: 891
edited June 2011 in Pro race
Seen a few photos of this team but, no idea who they are but christ they do stand out.

I think they are a UK domestic team. I'm assuming they are rather small.. perhaps even just a club?

Bright pink bikes and team kit. Who are they and who sponsers the team to be pink? I love the kit. I almost want it! :P

Comments

• rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    ahha! that's the fellows.

I'm so sold! I'll never make it out of Walthamstow alive but what the hell!

Doesn't say much about the actual team though which is abit of a shame.
  • treusi57
    treusi57 Posts: 11
    Go to their web site and click CLUB and all will be revealed. Had one riding the Cornish Series last Saturday - couldn't miss him. Not a bad thing though as black is starting to get boring, about time we had more colour, and every body knew who he was riding for. Bike was tasty too. GS Europa have been riding in pink for 40 odd years so nothing new.

Over the hill & pickin' up speed.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    They're local to me and see them out quite a bit - the pink kit certainly seems to attract a fair number of females on their rides. However, whilst baby pink or blue might look fine on a warm sunny day, it looks absolutely pants in the pouring rain - and goes pretty clear in the rain as evident at a recent Surrey League event. There was a thread about their bikes a while back too - how to make a quality Italian product look cr@p was the conclusion.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    I think anything Pink is great!
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    that kit is FANTASTIC.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    OK that's enough shilling. :D
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Might look fine on a slim, tanned rider on a warm sunny day, but on a wet, dull day covered in crud and adorned by the more ample physique of your average rider it looks truly awful!
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..