Chasing Legends

ollyridesfirst
ollyridesfirst Posts: 486
edited July 2011 in Road beginners
In case anyone hasn't seen this and wants to....like me, it covers the HTC team in the 2009 TdF. Here's a link to the trailer:

http://chasinglegends.com/trailers/ (watch it in HD)!

I've been looking everywhere to buy it, but it only seems to be available from order in the US of A, so i've always put it off. As part of the TdF coverage this year, ITV are showing the film twice....

I would seriously advise watching it!

Show times are:

Thursday July 14 (8-10pm)
Sunday July 17 (4.30-6.30pm)

both on ITV4

Comments

• suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    Cheers Olly
  • Matt the Tester
    Matt the Tester Posts: 1,261
    cheers mate, will be watching this!
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • roypsb
    roypsb Posts: 309
    Fantastic Olly - thanks.

I've been looking out for this for months. I think you can get it from the Cycling Weekly online shop but at £24.99 +postage it's a bit steep for a DVD. They go for that much on EBAY too.

Made my day :D
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    ^^^

It's worth £24.99, if you're interested in Professional Cycling.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • apxn98
    apxn98 Posts: 12
    Thanks for that... It looks amazing.
  • Zoomer37
    Zoomer37 Posts: 725
    Cheers for the heads up on that. Heard its ace
  • A friend copied this for me and I must say it's ont of the best DVD's I've ever seen (and I don't just mean in cycling) it has a thumping soundtrack and I often watch it on the Turbo if I caon't be bothered with the usual turbo ones.

Really well made and a great insight into the Pro's. Obviously a bit dated now but still excellent and well worth the £24.99 price tag, or record it off the telly for free.
  • Stoo48
    Stoo48 Posts: 54
    Just ordered it, I missed the show at our local cinema in Leamington just before we left for the US, however, now I am here, I don't have to wait till December....
  • orbeaorca
    orbeaorca Posts: 246
    A friend copied this for me and I must say it's ont of the best DVD's I've ever seen (and I don't just mean in cycling) it has a thumping soundtrack and I often watch it on the Turbo if I caon't be bothered with the usual turbo ones.

Really well made and a great insight into the Pro's. Obviously a bit dated now but still excellent and well worth the £24.99 price tag, or record it off the telly for free.

You say its worth the £24.99 price tag so why didnt you pay that instead of getting a dodgy copy off your mate?
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Just the trailer looks amazing, but havnt seen it before. I doubt that I will ever see it on the tele here in AUT, so I'm just going to download it. Something good to watch with the trainer at home!
  • d4evr
    d4evr Posts: 293
    Thanks for the heads up, it looks amazing!!!
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    Thanks for the heads up. Will be clearing some of the wife's crap off the Sky Plus box to make plenty of room for it.
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • Just a reminder.....tonight at 8:00....also in HD :D
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    I've ended up ordering the DVD from the states, which was an amazing deal if you ask me. Not from monetary side of things, but from a "good to have" video!

Enjoy it on t.v. you lucky English lads!
  • clunkychunky
    clunkychunky Posts: 178
    great film. well worth the watch. although...personally i dont think its as good as the csc documentary 'overcoming'. but will defo be tuning in!
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    this looks awsome, cant wait :D
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • fludey
    fludey Posts: 384
    Sky + set ready, nice one :D
    Felt AR4
    Planet X Pro Carbon 105
    MTB Kona Kikapu Deluxe with a few upgrades!!
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    ...and if you missed the first half like me because you were out on a club run and forgot to set the vid :( , the programme is repeated on Sunday at 16:30 (ish) after the tour
  • outcastjack
    outcastjack Posts: 237
    Its also on ITV player! :D