Oh For ***** sake v2.0

Fully-sprung
Fully-sprung Posts: 670
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Does anyone sell anti-theft headset cap, things? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"Youth's a mask, but it don't last
live it long and live it fast."
My dustcap topic:
http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Super glue?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Does anyone sell anti-theft headset cap

no

MTFU and glue it on and maybe park your bike somewhere else
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Sensible suggestion, can you get a torx bolt to fit it? more people have allen keys than they have torx keys
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    Gazlar wrote:
    Sensible suggestion, can you get a torx bolt to fit it? more people have allen keys than they have torx keys

Errr.... this is the crudcatcher. None of that talk here.
  • Gazlar
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Errr.... this is the crudcatcher. None of that talk here.

Oh drat I thought I was in the hub, in which case MTFU and D lock the cnut who keeps stealing your bike bits
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    Much better.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    well, we may as well close the crudcatcher.
    Fully-sprung has nailed the humour so completely and so utterly that there is simply nothing more to be said. Any attempts by anyone to make a humorous comment ever again will forever be sullied by the thoughts in the back of everyone's heads that say "it's not as funny as the theftproof topcap though, is it?"

From this moment onwards, our whole lives will be led in a state of partial schizophrenia, of hearing that voice in our heads tell us that nothing is funny. Nothing is amusing.

Stand up comics will hunt this man down as an army, led by Russel Howard, baying for his blood. All of them now out of work, peniless and homeless.

Such is the magnitude of this glorious moment of humour.

Not only this, but Fully-sprung's life will now be an anti-climax, as nothing will come close to this epoch of comedy. We should feel pity for him, and his future spent remembering his one joke, and what once was.
    And we shall all come to his funeral when he cannot take the pressures and sadness caused by his actions anymore, and he takes his own life.
    Just remember, Fully-sprung, when you do decide to end it all (and for your sake I pray it's sooner rather than long-suffering later), don't cry, take it like a man, yeah, it'll all be over in a second, eh?
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    + potato.

That's all

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    don't cry, take it like a man, yeah

thats how i do my business.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    Just be glad they're only stealing parts which don't affect the function of the bike in any way.
  • Fully-sprung
    edited June 2011
    Fully-sprung has nailed the humour so completely and so utterly that there is simply nothing more to be said. Any attempts by anyone to make a humorous comment ever again will forever be sullied by the thoughts in the back of everyone's heads that say "it's not as funny as the theftproof topcap though, is it?"

From this moment onwards, our whole lives will be led in a state of partial schizophrenia, of hearing that voice in our heads tell us that nothing is funny. Nothing is amusing.

Stand up comics will hunt this man down as an army, led by Russel Howard, baying for his blood. All of them now out of work, peniless and homeless.

Not only this, but Fully-sprung's life will now be an anti-climax, as nothing will come close to this epoch of comedy. We should feel pity for him, and his future spent remembering his one joke, and what once was.
    And we shall all come to his funeral when he cannot take the pressures and sadness caused by his actions anymore, and he takes his own life.
    Just remember, Fully-sprung, when you do decide to end it all (and for your sake I pray it's sooner rather than long-suffering later), don't cry, take it like a man, yeah, it'll all be over in a second, eh?
    Thanks.
    whyamihere wrote:
    Just be glad they're only stealing parts which don't affect the function of the bike in any way.
    It effects it aerodynamically though.
    My dustcap topic:
  • sheepsteeth

Thanks.

now thats actually the best response that could have been made!!
  • Fully-sprung

Thanks.

:D
    My dustcap topic:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    :D:D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    It effects it aerodynamically though.[/quote]

are you being serious? :? :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You don't think just saying nothing, ever again would have been a better response?
  • sheepsteeth
    You don't think just saying nothing, ever again would have been a better response?

good point!! :lol::lol:
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185

+ potato
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
  • Fully-sprung
    New question, WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU GET OLBAS OIL IN YOUR EYE?
    My dustcap topic:
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    New question, WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU GET OLBAS OIL IN YOUR EYE?
    a saw fecking eye! isnt there someone who should be looking after you?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    I would go and tell everyone on the internet about it
  • Fully-sprung
    I would go and tell everyone on the internet about it
    Thanks, I'll do that now!
    My dustcap topic:
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    If you're pregnant, which I strongly suspect you are judging by your comments, then don't use olbas oil! Please think of the baby.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Fully-sprung
    crazy88 wrote:
    If you're pregnant, which I strongly suspect you are judging by your comments, then don't use olbas oil! Please think of the baby.
    Pregnant? Seriously, what the f**k?
    My dustcap topic:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Depends on which eye, doesn't it :?:
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Fully-sprung
    Richie63 wrote:
    Depends on which eye, doesn't it :?:
    It was my left eye, and it doesn't matter now, it doesn't hurt any more.
    My dustcap topic:
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    crazy88 wrote:
    Pregnant? Seriously, what the f**k?

Come on, you give someone advice and all they do is swear back at you. Stop asking for advice then if you're not willing to accept it. Go ask your doctor if you don't believe me.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Gazlar
    Fully-sprung
    Just wondering, do you know Vick Burns?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Fully-sprung
    Gazlar wrote:
    Fully-sprung
    Just wondering, do you know Vick Burns?
    Who?
    My dustcap topic: