The it's nearly Monday, but not quite there morning thread!!

lawman
lawman Posts: 6,868
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Good morning fuckwits, t'would appear I cannot sleep, so after an interesting night out, I figured I may as well start a thread dedicated to sunday and the day of sabbath!! Shall probably go for a spin on the bike in a few hours, mojos still filthy from lack of cleaning for a few weeks, buy who gives a shite!!! Apologies for my language btw, been a good'un on t'town, canny decide to either pass out/sleep or watch fight club?'. Descisions, descisions !! In fact fook it, I'm goin, laters tardss :D

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots

Whoohoo... up at 6AM on a Sunday!
    Why? No freakin' idea, but back to the bed very shortly..
  • up at 6am.. off for a ride in a bit :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Looks like it's going to be a warm one. So going to get the trailer out and take the kids out to a local farm that's got an open day including a beer tent :)
  • forcutty
    forcutty Posts: 1,055
    You're up far too early for me :lol:
    Off too a car boot to see what bargains to be had!!
    Then dinners and might take a short ride to see my old swimming trainer who's just got out of hospital with pneumonia and blood poisoning. :shock:
    Laters peeps :arrow:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning,

I was planning on staying up all night but dozed off for a couple. I'll be back in bed in 11 hours and that's my Sunday
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning homos,

Got to mow the lawns today, it's getting so thick out there you could remake gorillas in the mist and nobody would know the difference.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Living the dream gazlar
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Just woke up after getting in at 4. Still feel drunk, so bacon butts, and plenty of water today.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Just woke up after getting in at 4. Still feel drunk, so bacon butts, and plenty of water today.

You're doing it wrong!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Mornin'

I don't know how some of you lot can get up so firkin early on a Sunday...I've just nice lie in (by my standards), a big plate of scrambled eggs & beans on toast and am now sitting with a big mug of coffee. Good start so far :) Will go out later somewhere to enjoy the sun, look like a hot one today down in Kentland.

Even better - last night I went for my first bike ride since middle of April and nothing hurts this morning apart from my legs, so am now properly recovered from my hernia op - get in there 8) So now I just have to shift all the bloody fat I've acquired while I was larding it up off the bike !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    matthew h wrote:
    Living the dream gazlar

oh yeah, proper rock and roll lifestyle. I've just remembered my car is at work so at least I get a ride in today, all of two miles in to work to get the car back.

Seriously guys stop wishing you were me!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello whoresmouths.

wife re gets home today, i look forward to having a go on her clopper.

i also look forward to seeing my dogs (but i have no intention of having a go on any of their cloppers)
  • bwfc4eva868

You're doing it wrong!

The joys of a messed up bodyclock mate!!! Feel fresh now, and going to have a lazy day.
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474

You're doing it wrong!

The joys of a messed up bodyclock mate!!! Feel fresh now, and going to have a lazy day.

Is that because you've stuffed bacon up your 'arris?
  • bwfc4eva868
    Ransaka wrote:

You're doing it wrong!

Is that because you've stuffed bacon up your 'arris?

:lol: I've only just realised what i have put now. Sorry was still half baked. No, it wasn't consumed from my backside or the missus's back side. Was on white bread :D
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning poofters......

Well the apparent heat wave hasn't his Chester yet....the missus will be disapointed later as I should be doing the decorating...but as its sunny but cool its a nice day for a ride and the balck at deggy beckons...
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks! 8)

Sunny and warm today, which makes a nice change. Been zeroing a rifle scope in the garden this morning, whilst trying not to shoot the cat, who decided the most sunny and warmest spot in the whole garden was right in front of the target... :shock:

Off out with the hound shortly for a wander around the local country park. Will obviously stop for a beverage (and possibly lunch) at the cafe.

May get a ride in later on today if Mrs C's still finilasing here Uni assignment.

Apart from that, looking forward to starting my new job tomorrow. :D