Lance - outrageous barge on spectator

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited July 2011 in Pro race
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• wicked
    wicked Posts: 844

That video I think sums up LA nicely. Arrogant prick, the chap was walking away from him minding his own business.
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • rdt
    rdt Posts: 869

That was LA's last shot at a stage win in the Tour - breakaway of 8 into Pau, but he got done in the sprint. That guy in the jogging pants was just asking for it. As were the soft kittens that LA ran over and crushed, just out of camera frame next to that BMC car.
  • ynyswen24
    ynyswen24 Posts: 703
    rdt wrote:

That was LA's last shot at a stage win in the Tour - breakaway of 8 into Pau, but he got done in the sprint. That guy in the jogging pants was just asking for it. As were the soft kittens that LA ran over and crushed, just out of camera frame next to that BMC car.

good job he didn't step on Cadel's dog then...
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    I don't particularly like LA, but this is desperate, come on.
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    Probably reminded him of his dad.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    This is proper Yellow Jersey rage. It has everything; the chicken, il pirata even a drugged up cow....and one angry cyclist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssACddCJlAA
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Someone else put up a video so perhaps it's what I'm referring to but I think a long time ago, Lance got into some near scuffles, really, boys or men will be men but it'd help to be an upright individual as well. Not to bully someone.
  • markyboy2005
    markyboy2005 Posts: 465
    This is proper Yellow Jersey rage. It has everything; the chicken, il pirata even a drugged up cow....and one angry cyclist.

WTF!!!!!
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695

It's a shame Pantani is no longer with us ... Would have been ace to get a live action version of that as some kind of crazy vignette ...
  • BarryBonds
    BarryBonds Posts: 344
    Now it would have been funny if the guy he barged had pushed him off his bike
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    RowCycle wrote:

Ya got that right. It happens though. People are exhausted, something was said or imagined to have been said. Who knows. Can't say I haven't been tempted to smack someone with a wheel. Well, maybe not a wheel but smack them with something.
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    BarryBonds wrote:
    Now it would have been funny if the guy he barged had pushed him off his bike

or grabbed him and kicked his stupid head in
    www.dotcycling.com
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Ah, another LA-hating thread. Please mark 'pointless' in title.
  • jamlala
    jamlala Posts: 284
    Ditto that Monkeypump, there are many sportsstars who have a pop every now and again!

Bit desperate aren't you to drag up past glories aren't you Frenchy?! Surely your man is more todays news. This is TdeF 2011.......not 2010. Get a life.
    Cannondale Supersix 105 2013- summer bike - love it!
    Cannondale CAAD12 - racing fun!
    Trek Crockett 5 - CX bike, muddy fun!
    Scott Scale 940 MTB XC racer.
    __@    
    _`\<,_   
    ---- (*)/ (*)
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    Monkeypump wrote:
    Ah, another LA-hating thread. Please mark 'pointless' in title.

Probably a spoof as there are a few cuts in the footage. Wouldn't surprise me.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Bottom of the barrel, FF. Stick to Beefie Bertie, the Steak Snacking Super Doper. :D
  • benno68
    benno68 Posts: 1,689
    dmclite wrote:
    Bottom of the barrel, FF. Stick to Beefie Bertie, the Steak Snacking Super Doper. :D

I'd sum Bertie up in one word, but it may offend any ladies on here :D

Pinarello Dogma 2 (ex Team SKY) 2012
    Cube Agree GTC Ultegra 2012
    Giant Defy 105 2009