Mileage counter for Startfarm

DrewM
DrewM Posts: 3
edited June 2011 in Commuting chat
Hi,

I'm sorry if this in the wrong area, however does anybody know who can re-set the password on www.startfarm.co.uk

It's a great mileage counter for all types of runs out, however it won;t let me log back in :(:(

Cheers D

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I can, but I don't see your name on the reset page. What's your user name on there?
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    Call me cynical, but isn't this round-about advertising for his site?
    FCN 9 || FCN 5
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    jds_1981 wrote:

lolwut?
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • jds_1981 wrote:

Doubt it. Not being able to log in doesn't exactly make the site appear user friendly, does it?
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    davis wrote:
    jds_1981 wrote:

lolwut?

I didn't recognise the website so thought it fishy that someone had created an account just to link to it. Seems like it has lots of regular people on though so my mistake...
    FCN 9 || FCN 5
  • CiB
    jds_1981 wrote:
    You're cynical. Startfarm is a spare domain that i own that has two purposes in life - one is to provide me & a few immediate family members with relevant email addresses, and it's a handy place to park the stats board.

You could take a look if you like - there's nothing else there. It's the opposite of cynical actually. It's a free no strings use it if you'd like to mileage board. I don't even harvest your email address at sign-up.

Too cynical by far chief. :?:
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    jds_1981 wrote:

Is this a joke that's going round at the moment...?
    FCN 2 to 8
  • DrewM
    DrewM Posts: 3
    my user name is Papasmurf.

I did try to start another one with Duke1 to see if it would work, however it has an error on it, so it can be deleted all together please.

PS I think it's great for keeping an easy record of your mileage totals.

Thanks.
  • CiB
    Odd. I just went in expecting to have a problem to solve and there isn't one. I've logged in as papasmurf and duke1*, added some miles & deleted them with no bother.

Are you using an oddball browser? As far as I can see there's nothing wrong with your a/c. Have another go, let me know what you see & provide some detail - OS, browser, shoe size maybe.

Ta.

*I can do this. It's been flagged up before but best not to use your internet banking password, or BR for that matter, as your Stats pwd.