this week is going slow...its only tuesday morning...

2»

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Ransaka wrote:
    now eating Frazzles.
    Bacon flavored burpy win!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    .blitz wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    .blitz wrote:
    I will be putting in a full lap of Cannock later this evening, sunset is 9:33 yes that's nearly twenty-five to ten :D those dark winter nights seem a long away off now.
    You have no idea how jealous I am now.
    +potato
    Apologies for any jealousy. It'll probably be crap anyway :wink:
    What lap will you be doing?
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Just the usual. Can cycle from home across the Chase to Tackeroo camp site in about 20 mins and pick up the Dog from there. Carry on to the Monkey, miss the slow middle bit out so I can do Upper/Lower Cliff twice and then rejoin the Dog.

Back home via Tackeroo and Abraham's or Sherbrook in the daylight :D
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    So jealous... can't wait til I get back home, I'm going to try and get up there most evenings :D

Exam seemed to go ok, thanks for the wishes guys. Managed to write sufficient sensible stuff, and some stupid stuff too, but as it's no negative marking that shouldn't matter. Even managed to say how a one night stand is similar in ways to one of the models for conducting a consultation :lol:
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Jealous x a sack of spuds!
    Have a great time!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    The guys building some studios at my place have discovered that a sewage pipe isn't really at enough of an angle to work properly. On inspection, the pipe has practically become full of sh1t.
    They've opened it to fix it, and everywhere stinks like I'm actually at Glastonbury! :evil:

I want today to end.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Not jealous got bigger hills here :P
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Not jealous got bigger hills here :P

That and FTD is crap...