It has bomberz............................

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    that is very wicked
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    That bike is ripping (it's headtube clean off)
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Sick.

Whoever buys that will be super-stoked.

For about 5minutes until they take a mazzif drop of a curb, it snaps in half and they grind their face off on the tarmac.
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    There has been 1 offer so far...one more than I'd have expected
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Classic facepalm
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    i would drop off a cirb on that!!

i thought about this once, and i think you guys were the ones explaining the error of my ways!
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    Awesome!

I think it's got at least 1 component from every discipline of MTB'ing...

DJ, Street, FR, DH, XC, 4X... It's a real "do it all" Bike! :lol:
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Stiff_Orange
    Stiff_Orange Posts: 218
    Can I ask a question?
    there is also some chainslap evident on the chainstay

It a single speed, How the f**k do you get chainslap on a singlespeed? You only have to set the tension up to match one gear not to accomodate 30 combinations.

I can't wait to see his next project. What do we reckon? a 29 inch BMX.?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Dammit, if that was going for under £100, I'd be tempted to buy it and try riding it round C.Y.B for a giggle :lol: (with someone filming, of course)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Dammit, if that was going for under £100, I'd be tempted to buy it and try riding it round C.Y.B for a giggle :lol: (with someone filming, of course)

Mind the descent out of the carpark ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Anonymous
    Gazlar wrote:
    Mind the descent out of the carpark ;)
    huh?
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001

If that was going for £100 I'd buy it for the forks alone, let alone an old Ruckus frame, but for two different builds though. :wink:
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll:
  • Anonymous
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Not a carpark. That's just at the top of "Beefy", IIRC
  • joshtp
    IIRC

you do
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Anonymous
    joshtp wrote:
    IIRC

you do
    I thought as much in the other thread, but I wasn't certain. I was going to mention something when he said the woman from the halfway cafe popped over?!?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,393

If you plan on splitting it up i think you could get some good deals on stuff like this - He clearly has nt ever ridden it on anything remotely serious and you could probably resell the forks alone for GBP300 odd
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • cat_with_no_tail
    ddraver wrote:

If you plan on splitting it up i think you could get some good deals on stuff like this - He clearly has nt ever ridden it on anything remotely serious and you could probably resell the forks alone for GBP300 odd

However, chances are equally good that if he's done something like this, he knows precisely fark all about bikes. So you may well find stuff has been destroyed by improper use.

Also, £300 for a set of old Super Monster Ts? No ta.
  • ddraver
    You'd need to inspect it properly I admit

(and I don't know the forks I admit this may not be the best "stupid ebay bike" to try this on...)
    - @ddraver
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Also, who would you sell them to.

Anyone who is in the market for a foot of travel, is most likely the sort of person who is already going to think "dis bike iz da sikkist and it iz well rad coz dey iz proppper downhill forks innit" so not much point splitting.

However, I do see what you're saying. You could have possibly split the stumpy someone posted the other week.

Mostly though, bikes like this are being sold by complete fucktards who have ruined their bike and now want to sell it for more than they paid for the individual parts.
  • Anonymous
    They're Super Ts, not Monster Ts.
    Monster Ts are those crazy sonsabiatches that Nick likes to post occasionally. These are just DH versions of the Junior Ts.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    My bad, I was going off the ebay ad (foolish I know). He says they are Super Monster Ts.

They certainly look like they have the travel of the super monsters. But of course it could just be that they've been stuck on that frame.

300mm of travel FTW!
  • Anonymous
    My bad, I was going off the ebay ad (foolish I know). He says they are Super Monster Ts.

They certainly look like they have the travel of the super monsters. But of course it could just be that they've been stuck on that frame.

300mm of travel FTW!
    The frame is a GT ruckus added to this is a pair of marzochi super T forks, these forks have a massive 200mm of travel and a 20 mm thru axle
    Nope.
  • Anonymous
    :lol:
  • ddraver
    Yeah the stumpy had more potential!
    - @ddraver
  • joshtp
    I like bikes and stuff
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    "Used". Hmmm, a little like the back drop me thinks...

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Just been watching my brother play football and what did i see, a kid no older than 12 with an old GT XCR 4000 in gold (with the short coil shock on the back) with a set of MASSIVE Bombers up front, the seat tube angle was at and angle that if you tryed to sit down you'd more than likely slide off the back, it must be the in thing at the minute i wonder if my Meta would take a 300mm form 8) :lol:
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?