• CharlieH
    CharlieH Posts: 410
    Nice shameless plug there!!!!!!
  • psymon01
    psymon01 Posts: 46
    We still on for Gisburn on Sunday?
  • CharlieH
    Hopefully! Will have to check with the wife first though in case she's planned any fathers day surprises
  • Andy2603
    Andy2603 Posts: 32
    Gents, wife wants me to help in a car boot sale Sunday, will use fathers day card to get out of it. Need to get out, work taking over things and have not been on the bike for 2 weeks- toooo long

Charlie, you free next week 'bout 4ish for a quick blast round yours?

Andy
  • CharlieH
    Simon- got the go ahead so I'm up for it. Just need to arrange time

Andy - no problem, just let me know when you want to come over
  • Wobblehead
    Wobblehead Posts: 264
    Hi Charlie / Simon

If you are doing Gisburn tomorrow can you post up start time, not guaranteed I can make it, I'll let you know.

Regards

ED
  • CharlieH
    Hi Ed. I'll text Simon later but weather looks like it gets better around lunchtime so I was thinking around 12 but I'm flexible time wise so depends what anyone else prefers
  • psymon01
    Charlie - my damn boiler has broken again so got someone coming out sometime tomorrow morning (not sure of exact time just yet). However, I should be able to make it over for 13.00 at the latest.
  • Andy2603
    Andy2603 Posts: 32
    Guys, been told that the car boot sale was a fib, My Wife has booked me a skills course tomorrow Morning. Charlie, I will text you bout next week, good to get out after the crap thats happening at work!
  • Wobblehead
    Morning Charlie / Simon

Is 1.00pm confirmed as start time?

Regards

Ed
  • psymon01
    Hi Ed

Charlie and I will be getting there for 1.00.

Any good for yourself?

Hopefully the rain will clear up!
  • Wobblehead
    Took a while to clean it after my trip through the soup!
  • CharlieH
    Hi guys. My mate Tom wants to do a 15ml ride around Harewood tomorrow morning if anyone fancies it. It's a trail he's found but never done so no idea how hard/easy it is. Planning on setting off early as we want to be back for 1pm for the grand Prix. If anyone wants to join us let me know and I'll post start time/place when I've spoken to him

Ed- did you manage to get away without being murdered by your wife then for loading your mud covered bike into her car :)
  • Wobblehead
    All good, not too much sh1te got off the bike into the car :D
  • Wobblehead
    Anyone up for a ride this weekend, Sat / Sun both good, would need to be away for 3.00pm both days?
  • CharlieH
    Hi Ed. I'm up for a ride this weekend. Saturday is best for me as it's the British Grand Prix on Sunday. I fancy doing something different, maybe Pately Bridge way but I'm open to suggestions (as long as there's some nice downhill) :)
  • Wobblehead
    Pately soungs good.

Sat is also good, there is a good ride I know, prob about 20 miles though from Gouthwaite resevoir, up to Scar House resevoir.

Bugger of a climb up to Middlesmoor though, hits 1:4.

Good downhill at the other side though!

[/img]
  • CharlieH
    As much as I hate hills, I always forget about them once I'm on a decent downhill. What time were you thinking of?
  • Wobblehead
    10.00am?

Only caveat is I have no bike at present!!

Should be back from LBS though, can't see it as an issue.

Kind regards

Ed
  • CharlieH
    Right -

Simon is up for it - no time issues

I'm ok - no time issues

Ed has to be away for 3pm

Matt can't make it until 12 but free afterwards

Tom is in Leeds night before so not sure what time he will be back

As Ed is the one that knows the route I guess we'll have to start at 10am, sorry to the others. Unless of course Ed's bike isn't back then it's a free for all, lol

My brain hurts, I'm off for a lie down :)

Right then 10am, where abouts Ed?
  • Wobblehead
    Bike back, sorry!

Need to see how it goes tonight though.

I have got a bit more time if needed, can push departure out to 12.00 if that helps everyone.

Meet at car park at side of Gouthwaite reservoir, on the left hand side of road between Pateley and Ramsgill
  • CharlieH
    I think 12 would be better for Matt and Tom. I'll text them now and see what they say
  • psymon01
    Looking forward to this....not sure my legs are though!
  • CharlieH
    psymon01 wrote:

Rubbish, you're still younger and fitter than me!!!! Although I did notice a spare tow rope in the garage and considered fixing it onto the back of Ed's bike ;)
  • CharlieH
    Just heard from Matt. He may be able to get away a bit earlier from work on sat but he will let me know tomorrow
  • Wobblehead
    CharlieH wrote:
    psymon01 wrote:

Rubbish, you're still younger and fitter than me!!!! Although I did notice a spare tow rope in the garage and considered fixing it onto the back of Ed's bike ;)

Might have a couple more with me, not sure yet, will let you know, never been out with them but don't think they are too quick

Nice steady ride
  • Wobblehead
    CharlieH wrote:
    psymon01 wrote:

Might have a couple more with me, not sure yet, will let you know, never been out with them but don't think they are too quick

Nice steady ride
  • CharlieH
    The more the merrier (and hopefully slower) ;)
  • cbrsyd
    cbrsyd Posts: 13
    Hi,

Wouldn't mind joining you guys for this ride if there's room for one more?
    But what time are you setting off?

Cheers

Grahame
  • CharlieH
    Right chaps! Matt can be at carpark for 10:30 if that makes it easier for everyone?

Let me know if that suits everyone and I'll pass it on

Grahame - you are more than welcome