cheap cycle holiday in uk anyone ?

orienteerstu55
orienteerstu55 Posts: 102
edited June 2011 in MTB rides
Im a 20 year old student looking to get a few days ( preferably monday - friday ) of riding somewhere with some nice scenery and some trails that will put a big grin on my face sometime mid august.

i have never been on a cycling holiday before, was looking at wales but no idea where is good for mountain bikling or where is a good mountain bike acomodation ( secure)

i cant drive but can pay petrol monney, or we could possibly get the train
i can cook so self catering or camping would work if willing.

i have also never been on a holiday with a complete stranger but i figured most outdoor types are quite trust worthy, i currently live in derby ( eastmidlands).

Let me know if this intrests anyone i have litteraly put no thought into this really just a spur of the moment thing.

many thanks Stuart

p.s the ideal candidate would be a 21 year old hot blonde, sweedish babe occpation, physiotherapist wanting a dirty weekend :P ohh how i can dream

Comments

• stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    I am a hot swedish babe who likes camping and MTBiking. Send £500 to my account in Nigeria to pay the deposit and I will send you details of where to meet.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • camerauk
    camerauk Posts: 1,000
    stubs wrote:
    I am a hot swedish babe who likes camping and MTBiking. Send £500 to my account in Nigeria to pay the deposit and I will send you details of where to meet.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Specialized Camber Expert
    Specialized Allez Sport
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Do you like ditches? Do you like seeing what's behind you?
    If so, you sound ideal, er, I mean, friendly. Welcome to Wales :twisted: :lol:
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Do you like ditches? Do you like seeing what's behind you?
    If so, you sound ideal, er, I mean, friendly. Welcome to Wales :twisted: :lol:

wouldn't that only happen if he went to rhyl though? :lol:
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Machynlleth was my idea for a similar thing, they have several nearby trails and the climach-x is awesome ! Easy to get to as they have a train station and Barmouth is only a stop away too perfect for looking for cougars :wink: