Sunday morning camp day

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,898
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
morning

As revenge for the recent jollys the wife has booked tickets for elton John tonight :(

Before then some studying & might take the kids cycling

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning benders

Revision day today... I'm literally buzzing about it... :roll:

Intend to finish working fairly early though, watch the F1 and get lots and lots of sleep because I've not had much of it recently.

Laters
  • tlw1
    Hope fingers doesn't win this one
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Just off tO bed. Night all!
  • tlw1
    Kitty wrote:
    Just off tO bed. Night all!

Win
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,839
    Morning skivers.

I'm knackered even though I slept a fair bit so am off to get a big bucket of Costa Coffee's largest, pick up some supplies, lunch, swimming then F1 later on :) If the swims go well I'll keep up some light exercise this week and fingers crossed will be back on the bike for the first time since my op 3 weeks back (Christ, that will feel goooood).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Bad day today, taking OH back to BSE, going to be weird being on my own for a while. :(

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Greta day from now for me. I've just fonud out that the insurance company are finally paying out, £1400! For a little bit of bike damage, clothing and damage and a few scrapes. The fact that I'm only 14 might have made them hurry up and be more generous though. It would have been a lot of bad press if they didn't pay.

So, I'm doing revision and watching the DH at leogang today.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots and good night Kitty...

I was planning to go for a ride this morning but it is bucketing down with rain here, even the cat doesn't want to go out..

So, today is a day of fail weather wise, so I guess I'll have to spend the day watching movies on the 'puter as I have tons to get through.
    Actually not that bad on a large monitor...
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Le Mans
    Leogang DH
    MotoGP
    F1

Busy day on the sofa for me... If the rain stops I will go for a crutchabout.

Distinct lack of bacons, and am in chocolate withdrawal

16 days till the boot comes off!

Laters
    FoxC
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Just munching through 2nd breakfast - eggs on toast whilst watching the Le Mans race. Going over to Mother-In-Law's for lunch later. Not sure if there's going to be any riding done today as we have uber-gale-force-of-doom winds accompanied by driving rain. Opening the front door is a bit of an issue, closing it again even moreso... :shock:

Laters...
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Bad day today, taking OH back to BSE, going to be weird being on my own for a while. :(

Love n hugs

DD

not as weird as being in BSE, its full of weirdos.
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Bacon first and then off round Billinge wood in Blackburn, while the missus chops hair.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Went to a local church's garden party today. Entered £3 into the tombola for 15 tickets, came away with 2 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of pear cider, 1 big bottle of orangeade, 2 small bottles of Irn Bru and a bottle of Heinz Salad Cream. I then promptly left, as I think that is called a Win :D

The rest of the day will be relaxed, usual Sunday stuff really.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Afternoon Homos.

Went for a ride this morning, rode the newly cut trail they built for an XC race today that was cancelled due to "elf and safety reasons".

BIoody pansy XC racers. It was a really challenging course, and needs some bedding in (it's in a plantation and the ground in places is very soft) but all the black options had chicken runs built in, and even the blacks were rideable by me (so they can't have been that bad).

Best part about it is that the course starts right at the end of the new DH course built up there, so you can push to the top of the DH run, do that, and then loop it in with this new trail.

Delighted!

Just watching the DH now.

Wifey is in the kitchen making me some home made burgers for tea. WIN!
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    CWNT your wifey's burgers ...Nice :)
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Richie63 wrote:
    CWNT your wifey's burgers ...Nice :)

That'd better not be a euphemism :shock:

True though :P
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    DIESELDOG wrote:

Love n hugs

DD

not as weird as being in BSE, its full of weirdos.

It has one more now. Back in DD-land yet still failed to get a picture of the Lolworth road sign.

Bugger.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk