Carrera and Cube

DNZ 21
DNZ 21 Posts: 2
edited June 2011 in Your mountain bikes
Just new on here so thought I would share my bikes. Nothing special but they do me

Had this Carrera Vengeance Disc LTD for a few months and its got me back into riding bikes again

db576b1f.jpg
5e85ec7f.jpg

Added a few bits and bobs and this is pretty much how it is at the min

808c9088.jpg
94780056.jpg

Carnt fault the Carrera but seen as tho I got back into biking and stuck with it I decided to get something a little better. Ordered a Cube LTD Team 2011 last week and built it up over the weekend. Not had the chance to take it out on a decent ride yet but so far I am very pleased with it

adeedac7.jpg
6455fce1.jpg

Already added some bottle cages and a micro wedge seat bag. Added my chain guard from the Carrera as well. Not sure on the comfort of the seat so that might be getting changed if anyone has a recommendation for a decent seat for 30+ mile rides? Also dont like the pedals so they will be getting changed for something else

Cheers for looking, Dan

Comments

• fat_homer
    fat_homer Posts: 470
    Loving the Cube, I couldn't strech to the Team when I got mine. How are you finding the Reba's, thinking of getting a pair to replace the Tora's on my Pro? As for the saddle, I'm a Charger Spoon man, got one the road bike as well, find it really comfy for long rides.
  • agg25
    agg25 Posts: 619
    Nice one mate, I'd go for the SDG Bel Air, swap the Fisik Tundra on my Cube for one and much more comfy on the ring.
  • El Diego
    El Diego Posts: 440
    I had this very same Cube before I sold it. I rode it on the black runs at Llandegla, Brenin, Cannock and did Ladybower Loop on it too. It's a fast bike and a good climber. I found the stem at 120mm to be a bit long but that's personal preference. Enjoy!