avoid member "batesylee"!! be warned!!

Has anyone one here used member "batesylee@googlemail.com"
I bought a camelbak mule off him on the 7th of April. Paid as paypal gift as asked and was told it would be posted first thing on the 8th.
I still haven't received it and he's not replying to any messages either on here or the e-mail address i was given.

Anyone had problems like this before with him?

Comments

• after 4 weeks without the camelbak, i managed to contact him by getting a friend to add him on facebook and post on his wall asking where the item was. received a reply later saying tht he'd lost my address, but if i could e-mail it again he'd get the item sent asap.

4weeks later, still no camelbak, find out that a few other people on STW forum had also been having the same problem.
    itt turns out that he has a somrthing to do with Sherwoods Pines Cycling on Facebook, so i posted a message on the wall for all his friends/members to see.

this morning i received a refund, with this message "Hi Andy There was no need to go that far as to put things on facebook! i did say that if your stuff did not turn up after the bank holiday that i would refund you.. and here it is I cant help things geting lost in the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

there was no message to say that i would be refunded, but i at least have my money back. as does another member on the forum! :)

please let this be a warning to anyone who deals with him
    he goes by a few aliases; bateslee, Batesy_1, mtbrider
    and he use several e-mails; mtbriderxc@gmail.com, batesylee@googlemail.com, batesy_1@sky.com