My wife singing.....v embarassing

Gizmokev
Gizmokev Posts: 146
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnKPyPjkLto

This is my wife caught on camera singing along to one of her fav songs. :D

Whats new about that I hear you ask....well it was only by accident I found it as I was trawling through the old tapes to see what I could record over. And what do you know I found a video of her recording herself singing into a torch dancing away. All of this was done for her to review later and see if she was any good. I will let you be the judge of that people.

I couldn't let an opportunity like this pass without doing something so here it is for all of you to enjoy and pass on to your friends who may need a laugh.

Everyone join in.......Islands in the the Stream....that is what we are....no more in between....that si what we are....sail away with me...to another place....so we can lie here together....UHUHHHHHHUUUUUUHHHH :oops:

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    image1ea.jpg

Aleady hit Twitter
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Gizmokev
    redvee wrote:
    image1ea.jpg

Aleady hit Twitter

Fantastic news....lol
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    and change title to EX-wife in 3......2........1.....

:lol:
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    Since this is the crudcatcher, I don't feel bad at all in saying...your wife is a milf. Well done!

I love how she keeps telling the kids to be quiet, classic! You're a brave man for posting this.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Yeah, tell us what happens when she finds out :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    I like mag lights
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Gizmokev
    crazy88 wrote:
    Since this is the crudcatcher, I don't feel bad at all in saying...your wife is a milf. Well done!

I love how she keeps telling the kids to be quiet, classic! You're a brave man for posting this.

She loved that comment.....I am officially a MILF she said...

She has now found out what I have been up to and to be honest she is being a really good sport about it although I am in no doubt that she will be seeking revenge from now on.

Dont forget guys and gals to repost this to your fb and twitter profile so that this never goes away.
  • crazy88
    Gizmokev wrote:
    crazy88 wrote:

She loved that comment.....I am officially a MILF she said...

Well, if you ever get bored of her feel free to send her my way :wink::wink:
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    I must admit, she look mighty fine if all the four kids in the photo are all hers.. tidy!
  • Gizmokev
    She is "Bang Tidy" but not for sharing
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Gizmokev wrote:
    Not as far as you're aware. Wonder how she'll take revenge :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gizmokev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gizmokev wrote:
    Not as far as you're aware. Wonder how she'll take revenge :wink:

I think that would be a bit extreme for revenge.....but so long as its with another woman and I can sit in the corner I wont mind :shock:
  • crazy88
    That's my rules for the wife! She can do whatever she likes, as long as its with another girl and I can watch :)

I was going to suggest we get our wives to meet, but we'd end up sat in opposite corners of the room just grunting away, which I don't want to experience :D
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    1) is this a secret camera positioned in a washing machine

2) How many kids my potent friend 4!!!!!!! are you some kind of fanatic or unemployed :D

liked so posted to my fb :lol::lol:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    shes a bit chubby.

send her to rhyl.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Gizmokev
    shes a bit chubby.

send her to rhyl.

Rhyl has enough Chubsters as it is..... :lol:

She has lost a load of weight since then and is now a svelte size 8 as opposed to a 12 when this was shot in 2008.....amazing what time can do....however she still sings along to songs in her own unique way.
  • Gizmokev
    mak3m wrote:
    1) is this a secret camera positioned in a washing machine

If only....she placed the camera on the mantlepiece of the fireplace and turned the viewing screen round to record her own little pop video for herself.....and then I found it....hahahahaha... :lol:
    mak3m wrote:
    2) How many kids my potent friend 4!!!!!!! are you some kind of fanatic or unemployed

Catholic....and the rhythm method aint all its cracked up to be.... :lol:
  • sparrowlegs78
    sparrowlegs78 Posts: 2,583
    I can you your knackers flying off from here lol,

Caz xx
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    brilliant :lol:

and fair play for her being a good sport...just keep an eye that your bikes, car, shiny personal belongings don't end up on e bay for 10p... :lol: