Tweeks Cycles

Dick Scruttock
Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
edited June 2011 in MTB general
Just wanted to say a few words about the delivery and price from Tweeks cycles. Never used them before as Demon Tweeks the car side always knew how to charge a good price. However the other day i found the shifters i was looking for quite a lot cheaper there than anywhere else so i thought i would give them a shot.

Within a few hours of placing the order i got a dispatch notice and they arrived then they said they would. Also the shifters were boxed (not OEM like CRC and Merlin) and included inner and outer cables, the cable ferrules and end caps.

All in all a great service and i will use them again provided there prices remain competitive. Would have used them for the shifters either way if they were slightly more than other places if they made a point of stating the parts were not OEM and what was included.

Comments

• WelshLoon
    WelshLoon Posts: 102
    Tweeks is my local bike shop, they are a great bunch very helpful whether you are buying or just after advice. They will do their best to price match if you find something cheaper on the net.

Bought bikes, clothing and various parts from them and they get 10 out of 10 for me atm, prices and attitude may change when they get more established but hope not :|