bentes Posts: 286
    That's gay.

But a great way to propose. :lol:
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Very gay

Lets man this thread up a little
    http://youtu.be/Y60ZHcHZjpk
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    FFS, that's w@ank. At least the burd had a few minutes to make a break for it before the stupid soft sh1te arrived at the flicks - which she should have done when she saw that effort...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Away from the light hearted point of this thread, my simple answer to the question is I wouldn't. Why would I want to spen possibly thousands on making a grand gesture of a thing I tell mrs g everyday in our own home, in front of a room full of people I see on occasion and then provide them with a meal, disco and buffet?

The last few weddings I've been to have been affairs where a woman dressed up like a crumpled up beekeeper so everyone looks at her while a man stands nervously knowing he could quite easily take or leave all the pomp. I'm not saying all weddings are like that but a good proportion are lavish pantomimes designed to make everyone aware of the participants as a couple and paper over the cracks of a relationship best described as reasonable.

The happiest wedding I've seen is acouple I know that wanted to make that comitment, but went with their parent and their closest couple of friends and had a holiday and wedding in Thailand. 5 grand it cost, a quarter of what the last wedding I went to cost and it genuinely meant something to all of them

rant over
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Gaz your making sense.

The only wedding recently that wasn't about showing off money and so on, was a friends done on a budget, there folks provided food, Luckily the lad worked in a musuem and they offered him one of there halls for the reception it was a day about them. but most weddings aren't about the couple really your very right/