Good Morning, Happy World No Tobacco Day

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited May 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Well it was either that or Brunei Armed Forces day. I'm off to work again now, before 2 days off then 7 on. Only got top go to Rugeley and Liverpool today so not too bad, via of course the obligatory starbucks stopover.

Anyway thats about as much as I can muster at 4 minutes past 4 so talk amongst yourselves
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Morning groovy gang!!

Lovely day out, but I feel like I have a hangover, the thing is I havent had any alchohol!!

Feel really tired and lethargic, just running a bath to see if that will wake me up!!!

New cranks turning up hopfully tomorrow, so I may try to get the S-Works out for a spin to bed it in tomorrow, but due to the injury in my groin, will only be a short blast...

Day of meh at work ahead of me no doubt!!!!

Hasta la vista!!!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    morning

Start of a few weeks of hell as the auditors are in :(

Matthew
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning all

Back to work then, but a very enjoyable birthday yesterday, even though i had one of the worst hangovers!

Got some great gifts including a park tool pizza cutter,

Well it is now detox month, back to the healthy eating and getting back in the gym,
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    What up,

Nice to see the sun back out after a typical bank holiday! In work about to start a journal article, then builidng a set of slides for an MSc module (how I get roped into this s**t?). All to the strains of the 'Faith and the Muse' back-catalogue.

M'eh, could be worse.

Think I'll take the long road home. 8)
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • morning bitches.

Went to see pirates of the Caribbean last night in 3D... think I ate dodgy popcorn or something, stomach is offfffffffff.
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    morning bitches.

Went to see pirates of the Caribbean last night in 3D... think I ate dodgy popcorn or something, stomach is offfffffffff.

Yeah, that popcorn is notorious for food poisoning? :lol:

Sure it wasn't the 4 beers beforehand? :wink:
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    I'm off working with my dad today, putting some posts up or something like that. It's only £20 a day but it's better than nothing. I'm also waiting for a parcel to be delivered.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    morning bitches.

Should'vewatchedtheTTfilminstead/10

Today I will be clearing out my desk and skiving as much as possible.

That is all :D
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Yeah, that popcorn is notorious for food poisoning? :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13597080

looks like it could have been the cucumber sandwiches! :shock:
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    Morning. It's the start of the week I've been dreading. The 4 hardest 2nd year physics exams all in the next 4 days.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all, lots to do and only 2 of us to do it plus answer the phones etc...so i might just sit here and do none of it :lol:

have a good day all 8)
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Trying not to be annoyed by the lack of rain this Morning :( but i've failed I am annoyed lol. Otherwise good weekend 4 days this week, 5days next then a week off to play with :)
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Yo Maggots..

Home office today, so win! Sun shining today, so win once more!
    Also, another short week, so third win for today! :¬)
    Other than that, a busy one today, so head down, turn iTunes up and.. yes, boil the kettle..
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    meh.

2 hours sleep thanks to smallest having an ear infection. Boiler decided to start the central heating at 4 despite the fact it's turned off. Another day of numbers. No alcohol for 2 weeks ahead of exam.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Mornin' skivers.

Have had my first cup of coffee and am contemplating starting working from home. No doubt I'll get very little done :) On the plus side the scar from my operation is healing up alright and it's hurting a fair bit less than it was a couple of days ago, so am hoping to be back on the bike some time next month - fingers crossed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Good luck whyamihere

Mehning crudders
    Uni closed so no work for me today. Sun is out and I am full of grump.
    Off to hospital later to have the penultimate wedge removed....thoroughly sick of The Boot now.
    And haven't heard from latest date since Saturday, datingfail for me again!

Going to go and have a sulk now.

FoxC
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    whyamihere wrote:
    Morning. It's the start of the week I've been dreading. The 4 hardest 2nd year physics exams all in the next 4 days.

It's only 2nd year, as long as you pass :wink:

Good luck though. I think it was my 2nd year I had 7 exams in 3 days, ridiculous.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Thewaylander
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Good luck whyamihere

Mehning crudders
    Off to hospital later to have the penultimate wedge removed....thoroughly sick of The Boot now.

FoxC

Chin Up could be worse.. you could of had no date at all :P
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Morning All,

Got a week off uni and only one shift at work, but sadly tons of uni work to do, and need to get some training in.

Have a nice day!

ps. http://www.justgiving.com/Beth-Louise89 :wink:
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Good luck whyamihere

Mehning crudders

FoxC

Chin Up could be worse.. you could have had no date at all :P

True, but I actually quite liked this one! Meh, who cares, better off alone anyway!
  • Thewaylander
    Thats what i figured :) more time to ride my bike :p
  • foxc_uk
    Thats what i figured :) more time to ride my bike :p

Can't ride my bike, or my snowboard...or drive....or walk properly...
  • Thewaylander
    but that surely can't go on forever, time to buy as many bike DVD/Blu rays you can afford and sit in ready :p
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Boring day at work for me, trying to figure out how to do the freaking impossible for producers with no real understanding of "that can't be done".

Then tonight, I get to make my contribution to the future of mountain biking. Well, not really, but if I tell myself that, it means I'm happy.
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    what ya gonna do yeeha? reshape a berm or something?

:lol:

Work with my dad this morning, this afternoon is comprised of practice papers and this evening my mate is coming over for a few days in prep for Fort Bill. Tomorrow will be bike builds and such.... :D
    I like bikes and stuff
  • foxc_uk
    but that surely can't go on forever, time to buy as many bike DVD/Blu rays you can afford and sit in ready :p

Yep, I've been watching a lot of Youtube vids that's for sure! 3 or 4 months to go...
  • Thewaylander
    What have you done to yourself?

Sounds like it took skills to do,
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    joshtp wrote:

Even less significant than that. But I'm lying to myself, because it makes me happy :D
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    joshtp wrote:

Even less significant than that. But I'm lying to myself, because it makes me happy :D

You're going to assasinate Jeff Jones?