Ciclicasati Posts: 740
Anyone received anything from him yet?

Comments

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Nope, wondering if I have been scammed, no reply now to PM's either :evil:
  • Ciclicasati
    He got back in touch today to explain he had had 42 items to post hence the delay. Reassuring.
  • Velonutter
    Just posted this on the Classified thread: -
    Velonutter wrote:
    Well guys it turns out Shimanoo is a good porky pie teller, he sent me this email on Monday 23rd May 2011 at 4:08PM: -
    shimanoo wrote:
    hey velo
    all gone now
    im sure you will have them by weds,possibly tommorow

thanks

The pedals finally arrived today post marked 25/05/2011

I'm pleased that they arrived, but to say that I would have got them on Tuesday when he didn't even post them until Wednesday would have involved some time travel!!! :shock: :roll:

From his emails he is not a very nice person to deal with either.

He probably will say the same about me, but sorry I dislike people who can't tell the truth, why didn't he just say "Sorry Mate, I'm a bit busy with work so will post them at my first opportunity"

Anyway I really can't recommend anyone dealing with him again.
  • Ciclicasati
    Emails seem fine at the moment. He's suggested he delievers the goods to me tomorrow lunch as we're located nearby in london so will update on progress.
  • Velonutter
    Emails seem fine at the moment. He's suggested he delievers the goods to me tomorrow lunch as we're located nearby in london so will update on progress.

So he hasn't even posted yours yet :roll: :roll:
  • nochekmate
    nochekmate Posts: 3,460
    I paid for a Selle Italia saddle (in white) described as being in great condition. Inaccurate description in my view.

I'm sad to say that I would not buy from him again due to condition of item and delay/lack of communication involved in transaction (10 days or so)
  • cabbage1879
    cabbage1879 Posts: 113
    Still waiting on a FSA chainset from him, paid for it on the 20th May. Seriously considering raising an issue on paypal with him as i've no response from the PM system with him.

I understand he had over 40 packages to send out but a simple message to keep me in the loop would be nice.
  • he's just put up a few more items in the road section btw.

p.s. ciclicasati, cheers for the crankset :)
  • cabbage1879
    cabbage1879 Posts: 113
    I finally got my stuff, along with gillet and new winter windproof jacket. Yes he took a while to send my stuff, but happy enough with the extra gear he sent.
  • Ciclicasati
    Goods turned up in the end. As described.
    He didn't turn up to our lunchtime meeting and no call which was annoying but posted special delivery at his own cost a day or so later. Got him to send me a pic of the postal receipt. He's no scammer he just isnt very quick. That you get anything at all when you give a stranger £100 over the net is always pleasing so i guess every so often a delayed delivery is ok.