The Easy Like Sunday Morning Thread

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited May 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Good Morning Crudders and Crudettes, I hope you are all well today.

Another crappy day outside here in sucksville.

Bugger it though, I'm still off for a ride. Can't stand being stuck inside anymore.

Have a jolly nice day.

Tuttar.

Comments

• looks like its raining out but i'mm off to cwm for a blast :)
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    No rain here, yet. I do have some thing far worse to spoil my day. Work.

I think the road bike is going to get a few extra miles today. Never fear though, the hardtail is being abused tomorrow.
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Lazy day today after a long week at work. 7 straight 14 hour nightshifts :( unfortunatley the way the rotas panned out. Off now till wednesday. So hopefully go for a local ride up to Darwen Tower etc. Not rode the bike for a while as i can't get motivated during this shitty weather.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    building the GW in a bit in prep for a ride tomorrow

pics will follow.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    missk got me wasted yesterday and today I feel awful!

bacons needed

end of message
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning wasters :)

Weather's fine for riding here but I can't go anywhere :evil:, so will have more coffee then doss on the sofa and watch the F1. Maybe some more lazing after that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Morning All

Come on Sonic wake up and answer my last Dual rings question so I can order the cursed things!

To cheer you all up, I was booking flights for 24-12 last night and put the date for Sunday and not monday (when I wanted to fly) in...COST ME 40 SODDING POUNDS TO CHANGE!!!)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    fuck all again today. hockey soon but I can't get on the bike as Biketart are being retards as they said they had my cables in but didn't actually. CRC as being really slow still, I sent my pump back for warranty a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from them, I'll call them tomorrow. Oh, and I'm still waiting for the insurance company to pay up for when i got hit so i can replace the damaged stuff. It's been over 5 weeks now.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Just getting ready to go to work :(

For which I will be paid a large wedge of cash YAAY
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Belated morning, Crudites!

Well, today started off with discovering my passport got delivered at about 8am! On a Sunday, the day before a Bank Holiday! :shock: That's impressive, it took 15 days in all to apply for it, have an interview, and then recieve it. I'm well chuffed now :D The world is my oyster, the next time I get invited to Les Gets or somewhere as foreign, I don't have to respond with "I don't have a passport" Wooooo :D:D:D

Anywho's, today, I shall not be doing much. I might go walking an area to see if it's rideable (there's sod all in the way of bridalways round here, everythings footpath! :evil: ), we shall see.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Well I've just woke up after 12 hours sleep, in time for the Grand Prix!
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    Afternoon feckers.

5 hours of broken sleep, now chugging Monster while trying to revise. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch the F1 later, but I dunno.

Soundtrack for the day - Dead Kennedys - Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning all

Old boys hockey yesterday, big hangover today. Not getting any revision done. Watching the F1 then whatever else happens to be on the tv afterwards.

Laters
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Got up late today, started watching the F1 instead of riding since the weather was atrocious.
    Then, an hour and a half or so later, it struck me that F1 is mind numbingly boring, so I'm making something to eat, then heading out ont he bike anwyay (actually, the weather's cleared up now anyway)
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Evening all
    Woke up after an epic days riding followed by an epic nights drinking just intime to see the restart of the F1 god it's a dull sport. Now weighing up wether to go to the pub or get some cans in and go out on the bike tomorrow :?
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Up at 6 and in the saddle by 730. 3hrs 21m and forty miles later rolled into a wind swept Shoreham.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening all,

early start today, smashed a couple of laps in at sherwood pines, watched the F1, had a chinky and now loafing!!!

WIN!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er