The Tour

amun1000
amun1000 Posts: 242
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket
Just had a tweet from ITV4 - its going to be in HD :D

Now need to buy a HD box :(
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. H.G. Wells

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Presumably on Sky, but not on Freesat [and obviously not on Freeview). Hmm. I was pndering the HD pack + Eurosport in time for this. Doesn't make any difference at all actually - ES is on the events pack and you have to buy at least one IIRC, for £1.
  • amun1000
    amun1000 Posts: 242
    and Sky platform only :(:(:(:(:(:(
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. H.G. Wells
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    I thought The Tour de France is on ITV4?
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Itv have a hd freeview channel.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    for some bizarre reason ITV sold the rights to its hd service to virgin, so you cant get it on freeview. what a bumnut.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    for some bizarre reason ITV sold the rights to its hd service to virgin, so you cant get it on freeview. what a bumnut.
    ?? First I've heard of that. C5 opted out of using their HD slot on Freeview, which freed space for the BBC to start One HD earlier than they'd planned; ITV HD is on Freeview but some of the other Itv +1 & HD channels aren't on Fv, just Sky. I don't think they were ever intended to be. The shopping channels are too important.