My first build.....and its an Mmmbop

rtorbs
rtorbs Posts: 94
edited June 2011 in Your mountain bikes
Managed to get me a brand new Mmmbop frame after watching one for a month on ebay....it was part of a whole bike but the guy didnt sell it so he agreed to split it...ended up with the following which arrived this morning:

Blue 16" Frame
FSA Big fat pig reducer headset
some Truvativ BB? - need to check
Ragley spike seat post
Ragley Cheeky saddle in white with tree logo

and a quick trawl of the internet yesterday got me some Revelation XXs which arrived this morning too, full retail set for less than the LBS quoted me for some Sektors... well pleased :D

I'm taking it to my LBS this weekend and getting them to sort me some wheels, its either gonna be Stans ZTR flows or Mavic 721s with evo pro 2 hubs.....looking like the mavics though as it suits the kinda look im going for...

The 2010 boardman HT pro is donating the MG1 pedals, gears, brakes (all be it with larger rotors/mounts) and chainset....asuming eveything fits?

Just need some 700+ bars, 50mm stem, grips and maybe replacement cables and im pretty much there I think..

Ill put a full spec list together using the template when its finished if anyone wants to know?!

A couple of bad pics below but hopefully the next ones will be of the whole bike!

img20110525170543.jpg
img20110525170836.jpg

~Cant seem to get these pics to display....read the thread but im obviously just a div~

Also if anyone is interested im selling off the following from the boardman

Frame (16")
Wheels
Reba Race forks - got some spare white decals too
Seatpost
Stem
Bars (with black/black moabs)
2 x Maxxis advantage 2.1s on at the mo and they're hardly run in
2 x the original speedkings that came off on day of purchase, never used

Ive got the BB, headset and seat clamp also which can be left on frame or split but PM me for more info/photos. All in excellent condition

Comments