Anonymous footballer sues Twitter

afx237vi
afx237vi Posts: 12,630
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket
Anyone's guess who it is, though: http://deadspin.com/5804120/

Comments

• deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    My guess is that it was the guy who used to shag Ryan Giggs' wife.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,968
    just another episode that gives credence to the stereotype that footballers are thick. sorry...wealthy and thick.
  • CyclingBantam
    CyclingBantam Posts: 1,299
    just another episode that gives credence to the stereotype that footballers are thick. sorry...wealthy and thick.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that the higher profile the player the thicker they are...

Oh, wait...
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Brilliant! Great little article although I am not sure who they think it might be :)
  • peter101cycle
    peter101cycle Posts: 298
    It makes me laugh that rich, thick footballers like the aforementioned, think they can shut all this news flow from the Internet.

ha ha, Twitter will turn round and put 2 fingers up, saying you have no jurisdiction in the US.
    Summer - Dolan Tuono with Sram Force and Dura-Ace 7850 CL Carbon wheels
    Winter - old faithful Ribble winter bike
    SugarSync cloud storage referral link (better than DropBox atm imho) https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=mzo2tcrhm5gn
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    everyone knows it Bryan Higgs ..... denying that poor girl the opportunity to sell her story and some more pictures of her enormous breasts
  • PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    nah, sorry, read, read and re-read that report and still can't quite fathom out who it is, just who the hell is it?
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    It's someone who sounds like Bryan Figgs.

Google superinjunction blogspot.com
    M.Rushton
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    To paraphrase, if they can't stand the publicity stay out of the bedroom. Simples.
  • redrobbo
    redrobbo Posts: 727
    It must be an ego thing. They must have thought that I, and thousands like me, cared. We didn't until it became a challenge to discover who it was! And make no mistake about it I will..
  • There's an anonymous footballer on Football Focus right now... strange PR choice
  • Alinshearah
    Alinshearah Posts: 339
    The footballer who had an extramarital affair with Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas has a name that sounds a bit like Ryan Schmiggs. If Mr Schmiggs would like to sue me then he'll have to get in line, as I'm being sued by one of Osama Bin Laden's wives for claiming that his favourite TV show is the now defunct Itv show 'Heartbeat'. He preferred 'The Royal', that spin-off set in a hospital
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Boo-Farkinh-hoo.......I think its hilariuos that knobbers like this get much more negative coverage when they try to cover it up. I'm sure his wages will comfort him and help his court case(s). :D

But, who is it ?
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I don't know who the Twitter bloke is, but apparently Ryan Giggs has been shagging this bird....................

Imogen-Thomas-lingerie-7-587x1024.jpg

Imogen-Thomas-lingerie-8-629x1024.jpg

imogenthomas.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Don't know about super injunctions, if I was lucky enough to be banging her I'd be singing from the rooftops. Nice pics, thanks.
  • wicked
    wicked Posts: 844
    Don't know about super injunctions, if I was lucky enough to be banging her I'd be singing from the rooftops. Nice pics, thanks.

Certainly more attractive than his wife!
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    I cant look at those pics at moment :( my wife is looking over my shoulder.
    Will have a look later :lol:
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • pmcoops
    pmcoops Posts: 20
    if it was you or me we'd be lucky bastards cos he's got money and lots of it,it makes him a dirty bastard,but looking at those pics ya cant blame him can ya. :D
    KEEP THE PEDALS TURNING
    specialized allez sport comp 2011
  • blackpoolkev
    blackpoolkev Posts: 474
    If I were to pick a name, completely at random.Let's say for example ..Ryan Giggs, and accuse him of being mixed up in this super-injunction carry on.

How would I know if I was breaking a super-injunction? :?
  • gareth1234
    gareth1234 Posts: 107
    Aggieboy wrote:
    I don't know who the Twitter bloke is, but apparently Ryan Giggs has been shagging this bird....................

Imogen-Thomas-lingerie-7-587x1024.jpg

Imogen-Thomas-lingerie-8-629x1024.jpg

imogenthomas.jpg

well I'm sorry, but if I'd been banging this up against the wall, I'd want the whole F*****g world to know about it, lucky ba5tard!!!

Improved his (allegedly) form too, top marks to Imogen for that.

Now if I was rummaging around with her, would it improve my form? :wink:
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Well your from Cardiff so I am sure you'll shag her eventually. Seems this shy footballer is a real piece of work. A person in the medical profession had reason to meet his wife, seems he's not just 'useful' with his feet! With the help of some people it was all brushed under the (shag) pile carpet so to speak!
  • gareth1234
    gareth1234 Posts: 107
    Fingers and toes crossed mate!!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,187
    Well your from Cardiff so I am sure you'll shag her eventually.

Is this a promise. When is my booking scheduled?

I remember her on Big Brother. I thought she was a nice decent girl. It's a little sad that she's gone down this route.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    She cant be that clever either. She cant even remember to get undressed before having a shower :roll:
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • freddiegrubb
    freddiegrubb Posts: 448
    :oops: Boys,Boys calm down stick with your double butted metal & lycra - anything else will only get you into serious trouble.