North Sea Cycle Route/ LF1

jimgoodland
jimgoodland Posts: 7
edited May 2011 in Tour & expedition
Hello,

Planning on cycling from Dunkerque to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks, mostly utilising the North Sea Cycle Route/ LF1. However, I'm finding it difficult to find resources, online or otherwise, which allow a detailed route to be planned. I have found websites and online maps with the route roughly marked out, as it is obviously a popular route. However, I cannot find any detailed maps anywhere.

I will be getting the ferry to Dunkerque and then wish to cycle up said cycle path into Holland and then across to Amsterdam, making stops in Brugge and Den Haag.

I wondered if anyone has done this route, or has an insight into the matter.

Thank you.

Comments

• A quick look on Stanfords website found this http://www.stanfords.co.uk/stock/north- ... km-104960/ . Like the warning says, ITS IN GERMAN although the key is in English and it doesn't do all the route you want.

If you are lucky enough to live in London or Bristol, Stanfords is an excellent shop.
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    I rode from Den Haag northwards. The signposting was OK but a map is v useful.
    I used the one from sustrans, it was easier to use and more detailled than the spiral bound series.