Is Father Xmas real?

oscar-j
oscar-j Posts: 269
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket
I've got my doubts!!! :lol:

Comments

• -steves-
    -steves- Posts: 99
    Of course he is real, I once sat on his knee and he told me not only was he pleased to see me but also that he had something very special in his pocket for me, turned out to be a canoe in the end :oops: :lol:
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    oscar-j wrote:

Come on then, fess up! Which bike is on you list? It better not be some compact melting carbon rubbish.
  • cabbage1879
    cabbage1879 Posts: 113
    Never heard of him to be honest, now Father Christmas i've heard of him alright and he exsists.
  • oscar-j
    FocusZing wrote:
    oscar-j wrote:

Come on then, fess up! Which bike is on you list? It better not be some compact melting carbon rubbish.

you're joking.i wouldn't touch one of them melting bikes with a bargepole! it's asbestos all the way!
  • Concrete bikes ftw for 2011.
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    Concrete bikes ftw for 2011.

And one of Sheldon's saddles: http://sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    The owner of Van Nicholas bikes is called Jan-Willem Sintnicolaas....... :D
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    I managed to convince two five year-olds at the weekend that the infra-red motion detectors for the house alarm were Santa cams, and that every time the red light came on, it meant that he was watching. :lol:
  • oscar-j
    Ands wrote:
    I managed to convince two five year-olds at the weekend that the infra-red motion detectors for the house alarm were Santa cams, and that every time the red light came on, it meant that he was watching. :lol:

very good,like it :lol:
  • Cressers
    Cressers Posts: 1,329
    edited May 2011
    No he isn't real, he's probably still locked-up from that time back in 1969 when i visited him in his grotto and when he sat me on his knee... I felt something hard under his coat... Then he told me he had to feed his deer and entranced I followed him at a distance only to find what 'feeding the deer' really meant, the dirty b'stard...
  • DCowling
    DCowling Posts: 769
    Ands wrote:

My son is now 7 but when he was 5, I convinced him that the alarm in the shop ( think somebody had gone through with a tag left on) was the bad boy alarm and it could detect if any boys were being naughty, worked for 2yrs :D
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    "They f*ck you up, your Mum and Dad, They may not mean to, but they do......" :lol:
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • oscar-j
    -steves- wrote:
    Of course he is real, I once sat on his knee and he told me not only was he pleased to see me but also that he had something very special in his pocket for me, turned out to be a canoe in the end :oops: :lol:

Don't take it out in the sun! :lol: