Recording video streams onto DVD

jeannot18
jeannot18 Posts: 720
edited May 2011 in The hub
Can anyone recommend a good software (free preferably) to record video stream onto DVDs so that I can watch them on my TV instead of my computer. I want to get a few good MTB videos together. Thanks
JC
Pédale ou crève
Specialized Elite Allez with 105
Rockrider 8.1 : )

Comments

• t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    what cam is it coming from?

What format are the files?

Imovie HD will do films from my Go Pro but that is mac only.

Videopad will do it on PC.

For my normal vid cam I think I need to convert the camera format into one the computer can use but that software came with the camera as far as I can remember.

If your DVD player will recognise quicktime you're laughing, if not you need to google something called a VOB encoder, there are some free ones out there I think
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • jeannot18
    jeannot18 Posts: 720
    t0pc4t wrote:
    what cam is it coming from?

What format are the files?

Imovie HD will do films from my Go Pro but that is mac only.

Videopad will do it on PC.

For my normal vid cam I think I need to convert the camera format into one the computer can use but that software came with the camera as far as I can remember.

If your DVD player will recognise quicktime you're laughing, if not you need to google something called a VOB encoder, there are some free ones out there I think
    No I meant video stream from the Internet (ie this one http://www.pinkbike.com/news/you-like-t ... -2011.html) and a few from YouTube too. I just would like them on a DVD/CD disk so that I can watch them on my TV. Thanks
    JC
    Pédale ou crève
    Specialized Elite Allez with 105
    Rockrider 8.1 : )