post deleted.. wondering why?

hey.. i put a post up in the classifieds yesterdat 04/05.. went back to view it later and it is no more.. can someone tell me where it has gone? :?

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Certain posts that don't complk with the rules will be instantly deleted, as stated in the rules. Common reasons are:

- all caps
    - no pics
    - no price

Though often time will be given to rectify things that are overlooked. The reason they are deleted is that people will keep asking for these omissions, unfairly bumping your ost to the top every half hour.
  • ellsbells1973
    ellsbells1973 Posts: 537
    turbo1397 wrote:
    hey.. i put a post up in the classifieds yesterdat 04/05.. went back to view it later and it is no more.. can someone tell me where it has gone? :?

no idea as to why it was removed, but the forum does have rules on listing items for sale, like listing items with all capital letters, or using text speak, you must have pics and must give as detailed spec for the listing as appropriate to the item, and location, hope this answers your questions
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    turbo1397

tou really should read the rules.

as it does say about bumping. and the use of CAPS.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • turbo1397
    turbo1397 Posts: 39
    how do i go about finding my post to ammend it?