Aldi's Spring/Summer cycling kit 5th May...

2»

Comments

• moonio
    moonio Posts: 802
    Hot Orange wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I've realised that I don't need anything ....

I don't understand.
    :D
  • deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    moonio wrote:
    Hot Orange wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I've realised that I don't need anything ....

I don't understand.
    :D

I thought I didn't need anything but when I got home and opened my bag I discovered that I'd had an unconscious craving for all things red and black.
  • CRAIGO5000
    CRAIGO5000 Posts: 697
    lardboy wrote:
    The track pump is pretty rubbish. It connects OK, but took a few tries to get off the presta valve when I needed to remove it. A good bit of pressure lost while doing it, and decided it was easier to leave it by the side of the store rather than carry it with me. .

Just to note that it's likely not pressure loss from the tyre but from the pump itself. My Lidl pump (cheapo) does the same. It wooshes as you try and release the stubborn clamp, but what is happening is the air from the pressurized cyclinder is escaping and not from the presta valve. If you're quick, you can pull the hose up to your ear after releasing from the valve as the air still escapes from the pump.

OR maybe the Aldi pump is indded crap? :lol:
    Ribble Stealth/SRAM Force
    2007 Specialized Allez (Double) FCN - 3
  • jainsy
    jainsy Posts: 37
    I bought a shell top today, I'm usually medium but felt a bit short so got a large. Its great but the only thing is.. its slightly long. The sorts are also a bit wide at the bottom.