Cyclesport International.

CYCLESPORT1
CYCLESPORT1 Posts: 471
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket
20110501_cyclesportintl_005028-X3.jpg
Photo by Kate Johnson
May Day was the day chosen for the launch of the newly re-formed CYCLESPORT INTERNATIONAL, an Alderley Edge based cycling club in Cheshire.

After a club ride the group met at the National Trust site on the edge, a dramatic red sandstone escarpment with impressive views and ancient history of copper mining and the cyclist friendly cafe The Wizzard Tea Rooms.

The club, only re-formed last November by two of the former members, Jon and Sean Williams now has a membership of 25 and is affiliated to British Cycling and Cycling Time Trials.

The club meet on sundays at The Co-op in Aldeley Edge at 10.00am on sundays and also on other days during the week.

Comments

• emx
    emx Posts: 164
    I'm loving the originality of the jersey design.....
  • deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    The little guy at the front with a brake lever caressing his crutch, I'm sure he's a cardboard cutout.
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    The little guy at the front with a brake lever caressing his crutch, I'm sure he's a cardboard cutout.

That had to photoshop out Lance for contractual reasons :wink:
  • swagman
    swagman Posts: 115
    Wheres your helmets?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    hmmmmm..................... kit design looks eeerm............ ripped off
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    *AL* wrote:

That had to photoshop out Lance for contractual reasons :wink:

Ok, thanks, it's starting to make sense to me :lol:

Swaggers, I wouldn't worry about the helmets too much for now. After all, they've only got 2 bikes and the biggest problem is going to be getting them all aboard.
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    Swaggers, I wouldn't worry about the helmets too much for now. After all, they've only got 2 bikes and the biggest problem is going to be getting them all aboard.

Acrobats%20Traditional%20Bicycle%20Pyramid277.jpg
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Is there a weight limit for your riders? There's someone on here who frequents Manchester, who would be good enough to join you for a spin depending on the time of day, if so.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Tom BB
    Tom BB Posts: 1,001

:D Funniest thing I've read on hear in ages!......he really does look 2-D!
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    I see you went ahead with the jersey design despite the panning it took on here when you unveiled it a couple of months ago.

Respect.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Aww, you guys, leave them alone. They have to share those bikes, whereas we all have at least one each on here.

Respeck to Da Shack, hope the Texan's lawyers don't see the kit design.......... :D
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    Always nice to have a thread that makes for a good chuckle...
    will the time trials be 4 up to make best use of the bikes?