Eurosport Player

ALaPlage
ALaPlage Posts: 732
edited April 2011 in Pro race
Hi - anyone signed up for the Eurosport Player to watch sport on the internet? I do not have Sky at present and am missing out on watching some of the cycling. I can get Eurosport player for £3.99 a month but not sure if it is any good. Any one got any experience of it and if so is the cycling coverage worth it?
Trek Madone 5.9
Kinesis Crosslight T4

Comments

• ALaPlage
    Many thanks for the link - I tried a topic search but all I got was a piece on Lance Armstrong. Much appreciated.
    Trek Madone 5.9
    Kinesis Crosslight T4
  • amd-sco
    amd-sco Posts: 94
    I've subscribed to watch the classics. Quality isn't that great but for £4 you can get several hard turbo sessions a month racing tommeke & philip.
    Well thats what I do anyhow
    ‘There is No Try. There is only Do. Or do not.’
  • ALaPlage
    Subscribed based on the older thread. Have Mac and it works ok - enjoyed the Tour of Turkey last night. Quality is not great even on a 13" Macbook and it worked seamlessly until the final sprint when it decided to freeze and buffer! Missed Greipel going over the line other than on the replay. Still it was satisfactory for some cycling entertainment and at £4 per month I cannot grumble.

Tour of Romandie on at 4.10 this afternoon so hopefully will be a good close to the afternoon - cold beer and laptop in the garden.
    Trek Madone 5.9
    Kinesis Crosslight T4