French cyclosportive.

brianonyx
brianonyx Posts: 170
I have done something very stupid.

I have entered this: http://www.labourgui.com/crbst_6.html

The reason being someone suggested it on another thread where I was asking for advice on where to cycle around les trois vallees.

I would be interested if anyone has done this before and any feedback. It looks very very tough.

Also they request a current medical under the auspices of the FFC, which I guess is the French cycling people. Can I just go into my uk doc and get any old medical for this?

Comments

• Just ask your doctor for something saying your fit to do it. Hopefully they'll write a quick letter with their stamp on it and send you on your way. If your GP doesn't cooperate - asks for a large fee - ask a doctor mate if you have one
  • mallinov
    mallinov Posts: 143
    I've done it before a few years back on a slightly different route. Have you ever cycled out there before? The climbs aren't necessarily the hardest but if it's hot....! :lol: Is that this years's route on the link? I'm unsure as it gives the 2009 results?!

If you're unsure if an english doctor's note will cut it, providing you speak a little french then book a doctor in Moutiers - it takes all of about 5 minutes and costs roughly 30 euros.