SE London "club" run on Sunday?

Butterd2
Butterd2 Posts: 937
edited April 2011 in Commuting chat
Having been away for a couple of weeks and signing up yesterday for the Pearson 150km on May 22nd I feel the need to get some miles in this weekend.

I'm looking to go out Sunday morning down into Kent for something in the 50-60 mile range if anyone fancies coming along?
Scott CR-1 (FCN 4)
Pace RC200 FG Conversion (FCN 5)
Giant Trance X

My collection of Cols

Comments

• stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    Have a look over on CC, there's a regular Sunday ride out of the smoke. Also a run to Cambridge (and back if you're so inclined) on the 7th, which I'm planning to do, sure you'd be very welcome. A few peeps you might remember from the FNRttC on one or both.

I might be doing the IOW Randonnee on Sunday (ideal climbing practice), but it looks a touch blowy!
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • Butterd2
    Butterd2 Posts: 937
    StuAff wrote:
    Have a look over on CC, there's a regular Sunday ride out of the smoke. Also a run to Cambridge (and back if you're so inclined) on the 7th, which I'm planning to do, sure you'd be very welcome. A few peeps you might remember from the FNRttC on one or both.

I might be doing the IOW Randonnee on Sunday (ideal climbing practice), but it looks a touch blowy!

I will take a look cheers.

On the subject of a touch blowy, I rode Red Rock Canyon in Nevada a couple of weeks ago, the first half was a pretty shallow gradient (almost a false flat) into such a headwind I was grinding away in 2nd gear doing no more than 6-8 mph. The way home we free wheeled for mile after mile at 40mph on what appeared to be a flat road - a really bizarre experience!
    Scott CR-1 (FCN 4)
    Pace RC200 FG Conversion (FCN 5)
    Giant Trance X

My collection of Cols