GreenEDGE

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited April 2011 in Pro race
If you've not visited their website, I urge you to do it

http://www.greenedgecycling.com/

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be funny....
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• cogidubnus
    cogidubnus Posts: 860
    lol that video is brilliant
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    It's becoming an annual tradition for there to be a new team that takes itself way too seriously. First came Sky, then there was Layopard, now GreenEdge.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    afx237vi wrote:
    It's becoming an annual tradition for there to be a new team that takes itself way too seriously. First came Sky, then there was Layopard, now GreenEdge.

So what you're saying is that if the team managers grew some sideburns and wore funky jumpers it would all be OK?
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    afx237vi wrote:

So what you're saying is that if the team managers grew some sideburns and wore funky jumpers it would all be OK?

Not 'arf.

smashy.jpg
  • pitchshifter
    pitchshifter Posts: 1,476
    Why are they featuring riders from other teams in that video? Is it supposed to be a lure? Or are the likes of Evans, Porte and Bobridge a done deal for next year..

I don't get it..
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Fair do's to Phil Anderson. There are not enough people these days modelling their hairstyle on Moe from the Three Stooges.

(I accidentally typed in "Green Hedge" into Google and was presented with some rather revealing images of some very uninhibited Irish girls. Uninhibited, but rather hairy.)
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Reminds me of an advert for Gilette!!
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    That is quite interesting.

Not sure how I feel about National teams.

Shame that guy at the end could not remember his few lines and had to read of notes...
    Contador is the Greatest
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Why are they featuring riders from other teams in that video? Is it supposed to be a lure? Or are the likes of Evans, Porte and Bobridge a done deal for next year..

I don't get it..

Before Sky were a team actually on the road, pieces on Sky News about the team quite often featured Cavendish. It's just marketing.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Odd that they didn't mention Mark 'headbutt' Renshaw.

Or maybe they did, but I can't bear to watch it again.

Still, good luck to them.