Warrior for Wiggle

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited April 2011 in The bottom bracket
More for the comedy value than anything else I follow GW Bush on face book. Commendably he's doing a warrior ride with a few hundred injured US service men.....which is all well and good....but then come the FB comments....

Rodrigo Silva why are you still alive Georgy?

Tanya Bridge Teer ‎@ Rodrigo Silva seriously...??? Why are you so stupid as to write that....I could slam your A** on here but you made yourself look stupid already!! GREAT JOB!!!

Greg Marquardt President Bush you are one fine man. I sincerely miss you in the White House and truly believe with all my heart that you a great job for country.. I was the guy that worked with your wife and Andrew Card

Miguel Rodriguez THERE'S NOT A CHANCE IN THE CONSTITUTION TO ELECTED HIM AGAIN??? CAN YOU PEOPLE IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF VICTORY FOR OUR NATION COULD BE THAT POSSIBILITY??

Patrick G. Guinn Sr. George Bush could beat both BO and Clinton in biking, running and golf.

Suzanne Martin Sure miss you ,you had so much respected for our military,and to all man kind...WE need you ,God Bless you and your wife girls mother and daddy...

Mark Smith A true gent. If only he could do something about Wiggle.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Was Dubya's name on Bikeradar forums Speedking?

-Spider-