Noob

forehead
forehead Posts: 180
edited April 2011 in The bottom bracket
Morning Folks,

I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and have been inspired to join. mainly because you seem a good bunch and keen for a laugh. Also because I bought a new bike a few weeks back, have been chewing up the miles in the last few weeks and my stomach hurts and wondered if anyone knew why?! :lol:

Anyway, I'm Andy, ride a 62cm Cube Peloton, and flippin love it.

Cheers,
Andy
Cube - Peloton
Cannondale - CAAD10

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    welcome to the club forehead. just to get you up to speed with how the forum works

Speed_king, blame wiggle, bhima, girls in lycra, don't ride on pavements.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • forehead
    Cheers Cleat Eastwood!

I've just started seeing a girl who looks stunning in lycra. Would it be considered poor form to post a picture of her (not that I have any yet), for the sake of this forums rules and any future relationship I might have with her?
    Cube - Peloton
    Cannondale - CAAD10
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Forehead wrote:
    Cheers Cleat Eastwood!

I've just started seeing a girl who looks stunning in lycra. Would it be considered poor form to post a picture of her (not that I have any yet), for the sake of this forums rules and any future relationship I might have with her?

Don't post again until you've got some.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • forehead
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Forehead wrote:
    Cheers Cleat Eastwood!

Time to step this relationship up a gear. See what I did there?!

Sorry :(
    Cube - Peloton
    Cannondale - CAAD10
  • Aggieboy
    Forehead wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Forehead wrote:
    Cheers Cleat Eastwood!

Time to step this relationship up a gear. See what I did there?!

Sorry :(

What part of my post didn't you understand?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • forehead
    The 'don't' bit.
    Cube - Peloton
    Cannondale - CAAD10
  • Aggieboy
    Forehead wrote:
    The 'don't' bit.

I'll let you off as you're new. Although I have to say that to ask whether it's poor form to post a picture of a girl who looks "stunning in lycra" is quite frankly, laughable.
  • forehead
    Cheers. I was thinking more about saving my own skin and a potential love interest than whether you lots would enjoy it.

Anyhow, what happens in here then? Do I need any credentials, apart from having photos of the girl I'm seeing wearing lycra?
    Cube - Peloton
    Cannondale - CAAD10
  • Aggieboy wrote:

+1
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Forehead wrote:
    Cheers. I was thinking more about saving my own skin and a potential love interest than whether you lots would enjoy it.

Anyhow, what happens in here then? Do I need any credentials, apart from having photos of the girl I'm seeing wearing lycra?

You just have to ride a bike and have a sense of humour (unless you're a real masochist).

If you go out with a fit bird who wears lycra (or anything else remotely horny) don't mention it UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO PROVIDE PHOTOGAPHIC EVIDENCE OF SAID BIRD. :lol: 'cos not only are we cyclists but some of us are just pervy g1ts. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    Forehead wrote:

I'd peruse the girls in lycra thread carefully first anyway...aggie may already have pics of her somewhere :wink: