Morning Germs

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited April 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Whats happening todaywith you 'orrible shower?

Going to phone up bike store (Triton Cycles) as Mrc BC waited in all friggin day yesterday for my BadBoy to turn up only to find it didn't. SO she phoned them up and got told..

"Oh they (courier) didn't pick the bike up for delivery before the bank holiday weekend"

How fucking useless??? They didn't even have the courtesy to call on the contact number provided. Needless to say she ain't a happy bunny at the moment, and I don't blame her.

So I shall be ringing up this morning with some stern words, hopfully it shall turn up today.. :twisted:

Apart from that the usual shit today.. Meh, meh and more meh.

That is all.

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Morning, working til half 2, then I'm gonna have a sauna before returning home to continue essay writing. :?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning all,

Today is a 7am till 8.30pm which is not prime time i must admit, but at least i am only working until 3pm tomorrow!

I ache today, went to the gym and did a leg session, squats, dead lift, hack squats, leg press, all good though, especially as i hit the leg press last and worked up 10 reps at 200kg, 8 @ 250kg, 4@300kg, 1@340kg (form wasnt amazing on the last one but i am claiming it anyway, thats 3 times my body weight!)

cheese i'd be giving them a right peice of my mind, try and push for something free for your/your mrs in troubles.........

right io better actually start being productive.......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886
    Day of meh with work & study
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    A day playing with (frikkin') laser beams, then a steady ride home. Evening will be spent contemplating tomorrowz bacons and pondering how, over a four day weekend, the Girlie got me to completely rejig my playbike to fit her.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning all

Revisions again today, how exciting :roll:

Will definitely be out on the bike later to keep me sane.

Anyway time for breakfast, bacon me thinks :D

TTFN
  • Today is more meh than the exciting delivery day yesterday.

Essay to keep doing until crappy lunch but then its uni club ride in the afternoon.

Funs.
    On-One Whippet Singlespeed
    Raleigh Airlite 400
    On-One Fatty (for sale)
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning all.

Of to Tunstall this afternoon to try out what may or may not be the new MSG course as Mrs Spong is taking the kids to a party from 5-7.

Apart from that work & meh.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    busy day of extra housework etc as will be too busy to do it tomorrow and fri.

then watch horror movie.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks! :D

Got more painting and fixing to sort out in the garden this morning, then causing chaos with the grandkids this afternoon. Then visiting eldest daughter in hospital this evening, before hopefully getting a quick night ride in.

Busy, busy busy...
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418

Busy, busy busy...

sounds AWFUL
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning homosexuals

Work again today, still only 2 days to do then 5 off so not too shabby. My brakes arrived yesterday along with some oil, a bleed funnel and a syringe, so I shall knock them together this evening when i get in. Just waiting now for all my other cack to turn up.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i was supposed to have an easy day followed by an evening jaunt around cwmcarn with the lads, before flying off on holiday tomorrow.

but instead, the only other guy in the office has called in sick today and i'm left to do everything, so i'll be here too late to go for a ride and have to at least do a bit of work :(

but on the plus side, i'm still going on holiday tomorrow :D
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Hola, well, today I am working, followed by going climbing, followed by sleeping, and doing my best to fit in the consumption of some bacons at some point! I made some bacon and sweet potato risotto last night was rather tasty mmm :)

Just got my Xscape rota for May and I actually got some weekends off, amazing, happy happy happy!

Spreading the Wednesday love to you all :D
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Hola, well, today I am working, followed by going climbing, followed by sleeping, and doing my best to fit in the consumption of some bacons at some point! I made some bacon and sweet potato risotto last night was rather tasty mmm :)

Just got my Xscape rota for May and I actually got some weekends off, amazing, happy happy happy!

Spreading the Wednesday love to you all :D
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Wah gwarn mi bredrin

Yesterday's lack-of-food meltdown was rescued by The One Curry To End Them All it was immense and combined with several gallons of lager I feel a lot better today.

Will spend the rest of the day grazing in readiness for tonight's ride I haven't been for a few days and am properly fired up.

Have a good one
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Mornin!

Got up today at 8:00 thinking it was an hour later... FAIL. Thought there was a knock at the door, turned out to be the old woman next door. Hopefully it's the grim reaper swingin at her.

I'm waiting for the arrival of my new mobile. It should arrive today. I've done the daft thing of waiting for it to arrive before getting showered and dressed, so I cba doing anything, who knows how long I'll be waiting!

I'm a bit pi$$ed off with Sony at the moment. I want my online gaming back, damnit :evil: I don't think they have many details to get hold of really, and I've moved house twice since I registered, so I'm not bothered about that, I just want to plaaaaay!

Might go up Stainburn later, depending on the phone arrival.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Yo maggots..

Feeling a little tender today after my 5 mile run last night, which brings me to asking whether running helpns one cycle better?

Two down, one to go.. working days before another elongated weekend :¬)
    The phones at work are dead, the roads are quiet.. all that's missing are the Zombies..
    Today is a day of win... MissBint may post updated photos of her good self in the WDYLL Thread :¬)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Didn't get to sleep until 6:30... so as a consequence lashings of bacon and egg shall follow. Currently look a bit like this :shock: crossed with :x
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    mmm no bacons to start day so had to settle for sausage sandwich

last day of work then long long weekend :P
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Well today i will mostly pretending to Intrastat and VAT while looking out the window at Cwm carn with my bike and gear in the car all ready.. Productive day i'm sure you will all agree :)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Today's choice of shake, jam doughnut, I believe the term is nom nom nom
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp