Bar Tape: ITM White Cork

Brake Levers: Campag Centaur Carbon
Calipers: Campag Centaur

Shifters: Campag Centaur 10 spd
Cables: Campag
Front Mech: Campag Centaur
Rear Mech: Campag Centaur

Seat: Selle Italia G2 in white
Seat Post: ITM Triango Wing (carbon wrap)

Cranks: Campag Centaur 172.5
Chainring(s): Campag Centaur Compact 34/50
Chain: Campag Centaur
Cassette: Campag Centaur 10 spd 12-25
Pedals: Shimano PD-R540 SPD SL

Wheels: Campag Vento reaction Clincher
Tube: Prorace Inner tubes
Tire: Continental Gatorskins

Accessories: ITM Pathom Carbon bottle cage, Lezyne road drive mini pump, Cateye Strada wireless computer, Aldi saddle pack.

Weight: ?

Comments

• brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    Another nice looking bike from the Ribble stable, but pleeeeaasssseee turn your computer sensor round on the fork, and personally i would ditch that pump holder, it's why your jersey has 3 pockets, nice bike as i say.and i like the look of those bars.
  • keasden
    keasden Posts: 24
    The pump will be hidden behind the additional bottle cage when I get it so won't be as obvious, I'd rather carry it on the bike than in my pocket.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    brin wrote:
    and personally i would ditch that pump holder, it's why your jersey has 3 pockets, nice bike as i say.and i like the look of those bars.

I'll have to post a pic of my Gran Fondo with its newly located pump mount on the downtube :lol:

Done it that was so I have more pocket space for food on the Fred Whitton. I tend to underfeed so reckon better to carry more food and put the pump on the frame!

Not a permanent setup though.......

Nice bike Keasden - presume that was built using the Bike Builder? Mine was from the special edition section so it came with Khamsins though I am currently running it with a pair of Vento Reactions (can't really tell them apart on the bike though!). It does have 2010 Centaur which is a bonus. Only downside to the bike is the paint seems easily chipped. Do at least put some sort of chainstay protector on. Also I'd recommend getting a Token chain watcher (much cheaper than the alternatives).

PS you need to wash that bird sh1t off the bars :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......