TotalCycling - anyone used them?

Mr Smooth
Mr Smooth Posts: 70
edited April 2011 in Road buying advice
I'm looking at a new pair of wheels, and TotalCycling have a pair at a good price. But I've never used or even heard of them and would like some re-assurance before parting with a few hundred quid, even if it is on a credit card.

I will call them to check they've got what I want actually in stock before ordering.

Has anyone used them? any feedback?

Thanks

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Posts: 49
    Never purchased from them but I've used them to price match with both Evans and CRC. I would possibly have taken a chance with them if they'd allow PayPal.
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    http://blog.chrisbarber.co.uk
  • derosa
    derosa Posts: 2,819
    Bought rims and clothing from them in the past. Reliable service, but delivery may take a couple of days longer than Wiggle & Chain Reaction.

Big H

May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
  • Evil Laugh
    Evil Laugh Posts: 1,412
    Yep same here, delivery a little slower than others but had a rare part at a good price. Customer service was good.
  • richtw
    richtw Posts: 118
    Slower than wiggle for delivery but top notch and know their stuff too....
  • neeb
    neeb Posts: 4,467
    Concur with the above. Their prices are great and they often have stuff that no-one else stocks. But it can take a couple of days longer, which is no big deal unless you are in a real hurry.
  • antikythera
    antikythera Posts: 326
    Used them quite a few times never had a problem with them