Cannock Chase tonight (20th April) at 7pm

x-isle
x-isle Posts: 794
edited May 2011 in MTB rides
Hi all,

Just to let you know there is a ride organised at Cannock Chase tonight at 7pm, all welcome as it's a social pace but you will need lights for the last hour. This won't be on Follow the Dog or the Monkey, but some of the other great riding available!

More details HERE

Weather looks great! :)
Craig Rogers

Comments

• mintsauce5
    mintsauce5 Posts: 193
    dont suppose you've any spare lights i could borrow , i really fancy this but my hope 2's haven't arrived yet :(
  • x-isle
    :( Sorry, I haven't. Hope you get them soon and can join in the next one. Although saying that it was still quite light at 8:30 last night, so won't be long until we don't need 'em!
    Craig Rogers
  • mintsauce5
    mintsauce5 Posts: 193
    hi , yeah no worries , i'll keep my eye on the website for the next ride :D
  • Yeh me to I will also be looking for the next ride here. Done the usual Monkey dog just nice to do somthing a little different with somone who knows where to go.

Going to the Monkey tomorrow noon straight from work in a bid to get a lap in before the weekenders kick in :x
  • x-isle
    Great ride tonight, thanks to all those that turned up.

The next one will be on Wed 18th May, bit of a break as I'm going on hols for a week between now and then.

All welcome, will be good to see some new faces! :D
    Craig Rogers
  • jcmdanny
    jcmdanny Posts: 34
    wish i could come tommorow, got football though! will try and make it another time have just got myself a new bike and wanting to get into riding so is this suitable or? im not far from cannock either so this will probably be where im going to be all the time lol
  • x-isle
    Hi jcmdanny, yes, all are welcome. There are a few technical sections that can be walked if it gets too much.

But you're very welcome next time.
    Craig Rogers
  • jcmdanny
    jcmdanny Posts: 34
    sure, will look out for the next one then!

thanks