Diavalo - Who the **** is Diavalo

thedevilhimself
thedevilhimself Posts: 8
edited April 2011 in Road general
I've just purchased what appears to be a very nice used winter trainer that looks like its origins are from cyclocross. The bike is made by DIAVALO and the stickers say Columbus tubing. The frame looks modern and has one set of water bottle lugs, plus routing for the cables along the top of the top tube, plus pegs for cantilever brakes on both the seat stays and on the fork, suggesting cyclocross. I've looked on the net but cant find anything on the make at all. Does anyone know anything about this make???? The frame is plain blue with matching blue fork.

Comments

• pete.whelan
    pete.whelan Posts: 788
    I've got a red road frame and chrome forks by DIAVOLO. I only used it for turbo, as it was a bit heavy.

The paint tended to chip easily.

If you were after another, then I'm selling it.

Sorry, don't know much about the history of them, but I think they were made as middle market frames and sold cheap in the 1980's
    Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.
  • DIAVOLO is Aussie isn't it??
  • bigtim
    bigtim Posts: 14
    InterBike Schils. Unit 5, 85 London road, Marks Tey, Colchester, Essex CO61EB. Tel. 01206 213730 http://www.interbike.co.uk/