Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• Holyzeus
    Holyzeus Posts: 354
    Cheers, new wallpaper! :D
    Nicolai CC
  • from a stevie wonder viewpoint....

'isnt she lovely' 8)
    Its Italian, its carbon.....and some lanky tool rides it.
  • Vesterberg
    Vesterberg Posts: 330
    struggling to express my sense of meh in words.

Get over it.

Give me Michelle Ryan any day.
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    perhaps she should concentrate on winning again? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
  • AndyRubio
    AndyRubio Posts: 880
    she's a very naughty girl
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    More from the ES magazine

72935es41228lo.jpg72876es312295lo.jpg
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • toxic 2
    toxic 2 Posts: 7
    Ding dong :shock:
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    victoriapendleton3.jpg

Cover the head up and you could be looking at a bloke. Look! I'm just sayin!
  • deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    edited April 2011
    FocusZing wrote:
    victoriapendleton3.jpg

One of the most surprising things about VP, to me anyway, is that she has very little visible leg muscle development for track sprinting. Compare her with Anna Meares - who's built like a chic Brit house.

Also, open your eyes and you'll know you're not looking at a bloke, besides, why would you want to cover the head up?.... :wink:

EDIT: spelled Meares' surname wrong. So I corrected it.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:
    victoriapendleton3.jpg

One of the most surprising things about VP, to me anyway, is that she has very little visible leg muscle development for track sprinting. Compare her with Anna Mears - who's built like a chic Brit house.

Also, open your eyes and you'll know you're not looking at a bloke, besides, why would you want to cover the head up?.... :wink:

Well! I thought her lovely womanly head was a bit high and consequently creating too much drag. So I started to mask to gain an insight into airflow, at this point just a few flowing locks of hair were left. SHOCK HORROR! I'm looking at an Italian football player!
  • FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    victoriapendleton3.jpg

One of the most surprising things about VP, to me anyway, is that she has very little visible leg muscle development for track sprinting. Compare her with Anna Mears - who's built like a chic Brit house.

Well! I thought her lovely womanly head was a bit high and consequently creating too much drag. So I started to mask to gain an insight into airflow, at this point just a few flowing locks of hair were left. SHOCK HORROR! I'm looking at an Italian football player!

Oh well, it takes all sorts. Me, I was wondering whether her saddle could go a little higher....
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    victoriapendleton3.jpg

Oh well, it takes all sorts. Me, I was wondering whether her saddle could go a little higher....

I did think that too! I was obviously checking our her ar$e at the same time.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,221
    Gone right off her lately, I seem to have become all Guardian reader and have allowed her slightly b**chy comments and personality in recent interviews help to form my opinion rather than judging her purely on her looks. :shock:
  • FocusZing wrote:
    victoriapendleton3.jpg

flat0413LA.jpg

Not quite...
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:
    victoriapendleton3.jpg

flat0413LA.jpg

Not quite...

You've quite rightly made me look like a right chump.