Hurrah for Westbrook Cycles!

briantrumpet
briantrumpet Posts: 17,865
edited April 2011 in Road buying advice
I'm not expecting this to be a long contentious thread, but I just wanted to give a cheer for Westbrook Cycles. I bought my lovely Cannondale SuperSix from them last October - I found them through Google looking around for SuperSixes - no problems, and £1000 off list price. I've just rung them up as the headset seemed to need adjusting (there was some play there) - after a couple of rings the phone was answered by someone extremely helpful, who there and then talked me straight through the process, waiting while I actually did it. No "please wait while I transfer you" or any other carp, just someone knowledgeable, very helpful and courteous.

So all done, bike back as it should be, and one very satisfied customer.

Comments

• I have 2 bikes from Westbrooks, one road, and one MTB.

The service and after care I have recieved from them has been second to none, absolutely exceptional.

Polite, courteous and efficient, just as you say.
  • glasgowbhoy
    glasgowbhoy Posts: 1,341
    Good to hear. I called them on Monday after noticing that the Mavic Plasma jersey I bought had some colour run after it's first wash . They came back to me immediately and asked to send it back. Just awaiting them speaking to Mavic amd hopefully they can sort out a replacement as it's a great jersey. Seem like a very good retailer
  • glasgowbhoy
    glasgowbhoy Posts: 1,341
    Called this afternoon ( sat) to say this has happened once before and Mavic are happy to give me a replacement. Nice warranty work from Mavic and great customer service from Westbrook. Very happy withMavic apparel , it looks good, functions well and the prices are better than other brands at that level