Majorca Bike Question

badhorsy
badhorsy Posts: 107
edited April 2011 in Tour & expedition
Hi guys,

I'm off to Majorca for five days at the end of April (escaping the Royal wedding). I've booked the rental of a Centurion Gigadrive (though Max Hurzeler, http://www.bicycle-holidays.com/index.php?TPL=10121).

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this bike? Is it a nice ride?

(This will actually be my first time riding carbon, I have a Shimano 105 Specialized Secteur Elite at the moment).

Thanks.

Comments

• 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    Ive not ridden one...but seen them & held them up close My money is they are the old Cube model now under a Huerzeler "own brand"...just rented a fantastic Felt F1c from Niu wave for 20 Euros a day for a client of mine, by the way!
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....
  • Leesykoi
    Leesykoi Posts: 338
    Hi Badhorsey,

Sorry no experience of that particular bike but i'm also travelling to Majorca on the 23rd April for a week (also to avoid the Royal Wedding) and staying at the Club Pollentia (inbetween Alcudia and Pollensa). PM me if you are local and want to meet up for a ride ?

Cheers.

Lee.
    I like shiny bikes - especially Italian ones.....!!
  • Not quite snap but I am of to majorca on the 29th so just missing you guys and was planning on renting a road bike when I got out there, any tips on some nice routes ?