edited April 2011 in Your road bikes
As standard apart from the saddle

5534688354_938d3089c3_z.jpg

5534688354_938d3089c3_b.jpg
Cube Attempt 2011

Comments

• Berk Bonebonce
    Berk Bonebonce Posts: 1,245
    You mean to say you haven't got a spirit level?
  • Hinzy9
    Hinzy9 Posts: 72
    Spirit level for what?
    Cube Attempt 2011
  • That looks sweet, the cube is on my to buy radar
    Bazinga !!
  • emx
    emx Posts: 164
    Hinzy9 wrote:
    Spirit level for what?

for levelling the saddle - your knees will thank you for it....
  • Hinzy9
    Hinzy9 Posts: 72
    I've been experimenting with different saddle positions, it has changed many times since the one in the photo. Still not 100% happy though :?
    Cube Attempt 2011
  • sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    Just ordered a compact one of these today, as a winter bike.

Already have the Cube Agree GTC SL and they are cracking bikes for the money. Swapped the saddle and cassette and stuck Look Keos on it. A slightly more upright position than the GTC.
  • rake
    rake Posts: 3,204
    its a good attempt at making a bike. I doesnt really resemble a cube though. :arrow:
  • sampras38
    rake wrote:
    its a good attempt at making a bike. I doesnt really resemble a cube though. :arrow:

Old un's are the best

;-)
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    I'm a huge Cube fan - currently on my second Aerial (which I think is a better frame geometry than the Attempt) and also lucky enough to own a carbon Litening with Ultegra and Fulcrum 3 wheelset - a truly stunning bike for the money.

AND...(this was important) I had a problem with my first Litening frame, which was cracked behind the front mech - a tiny tiny crack that I didn't notice until 6 months after I bought it. The shop I bought it from had closed (it changed from a bike shop to a runing/tri shop) and no longer had a Cube franchise.So I contacted Cube directly, got to meet Mr Dan White, their UK Marketing Manager, who not only replaced and refitted the frame but upgraded it to the latest model at no cost whatsoever. Absolutely first-class customer service. Also helped by the excellent dudes at Prologue Bikes in East Sheen, who fitted the bike out for me even though they'd never sold the bike to me in the first place.

Great product, great spec and great Customer Service - and I do NOT work for Cube!!

Honest!!
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • sampras38
    Raymondo60 wrote:
    I'm a huge Cube fan - currently on my second Aerial (which I think is a better frame geometry than the Attempt) and also lucky enough to own a carbon Litening with Ultegra and Fulcrum 3 wheelset - a truly stunning bike for the money.

AND...(this was important) I had a problem with my first Litening frame, which was cracked behind the front mech - a tiny tiny crack that I didn't notice until 6 months after I bought it. The shop I bought it from had closed (it changed from a bike shop to a runing/tri shop) and no longer had a Cube franchise.So I contacted Cube directly, got to meet Mr Dan White, their UK Marketing Manager, who not only replaced and refitted the frame but upgraded it to the latest model at no cost whatsoever. Absolutely first-class customer service. Also helped by the excellent dudes at Prologue Bikes in East Sheen, who fitted the bike out for me even though they'd never sold the bike to me in the first place.

Great product, great spec and great Customer Service - and I do NOT work for Cube!!

Honest!!

Prologue are excellent.

Tom in particular.